MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 3

Mischek писал (а) >>

So a child is born with a program for tobacco, drugs...?

No, of course not... The program is triggered by parents, school, street, society, upbringing in a word...

Mischek wrote (a) >>
And that makes the monkey smarter ?
If we take as a measure of intelligence the inverse proportion of purposeful and deliberate self-harm, then the monkey is much smarter than man.

About self-destruction - that's right. Freud also noted about Eros and Thanatos.

But in the animal world, it's there, too. Whales are washed ashore, while herds, on the contrary, jump off a cliff... There are mechanisms in nature to regulate the population.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

That's right... You have to be careful! There's such a newfangled thing as "mom"... There's no use spreading enlightenment among the masses - you'll end up becoming one ;))

The masses mostly don't come here. Can you tell me more about the newfangled stuff?

KimIV писал (а) >>

No, of course... It's a programme run by parents, school, street, society, upbringing in a word...

If we take the inverse proportionality of purposeful and conscious self-destruction as a measure of intelligence, an ape will appear much cleverer than a man.

No, I'm not arguing with that. It's just that at first I understood that the code of self-destruction is inherent.

As a result we are born without self-destruction codes. Years later we are coded by society and we obtain half of listed features of self-destruction,

Years later, having become part of society, we ourselves begin to coddle others.Horror. How to live...

olltrad писал (а) >>

Most of the masses don't come here. Could you be more specific about the newfangled stuff?

That is that when that you have written in a forum, in a fortnight you have been told on TV and in a fortnight you already have no doubts For all is the known truth ... In my opinion this is what makes our civilization, more precisely we as a species become extinct... For all our culture and all our social and political models (democracy for example) no longer work at the current speed of information exchange on the planet. There is too little delay in positive feedback. It is complicated, but it seems to be true... The modern society is not ready for what we have got now in the form of television and internet. If we don't go extinct, we'll change the whole model of the world.

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

What an opinion you have of programmers, though :)

What's that got to do with programmers? My comment was about probability theory. The championship results do NOT convincingly mean that it is possible to make money in forex.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

It is that when THAT you wrote in a forum, in a fortnight you were told on TV, and in a fortnight you already have no doubts For is all known truth ... In my opinion this is what makes our civilization, more precisely we as a species become extinct... For all our culture and all our social and political models (democracy for example) no longer work at the current speed of information exchange on the planet. There is too little delay in positive feedback. It is complicated, but it seems to be true... The modern society is not ready for what we have got now in the form of television and internet. Well, if we're not going extinct, the whole model of the world will change.

thanks for the enlightenment, but there's a silver lining. It's getting harder and harder to do shady things, access to information is much freer, and there's simply no choice.

We need to transition to a new model of society.

it looks like the topic has been re-purposed as a psycho-sociological one...

olltrad писал (а) >>

Thanks for the enlightenment, but there's a silver lining too. It's getting harder and harder to do shady things, and access to information is much freer, and there's no choice but to

We need to transition to a new model of society.

It's like the topic has turned into a psycho-sociological one...

The shady dealings will still remain, just be different. It's forever. And I personally don't think "shady dealings" are a bad thing at all. It's all relative. However.

olltrad писал (а) >>

Why no one, after all FOREX is not a slot machine which has been preconfigured by the manufacturer to cause a player to lose. FOREX is big and it does not care about a position that you have set up, it goes its own way.

And who paves it?

We do pave it, but only as a group of all those who play and bet one way or the other.

timbo писал (а) >>

The Championship is of course an indicator, but of what? If you put 603 monkeys in front of terminals and they start trading exactly as they please. How many of them will come to the finish line with a positive result? And what is the probability that one of the monkeys will earn 1000%?

603 monkeys... :-) ...

1 no probability

2 average probability

3 high

Well it's not really expensive to check!

and without doing the test - the tests -

SAY

All the monkeys will lose on the first day and I'll be right.

part of the monkeys will make money and I'll be right.

half of the monkeys will make money and I'll be right.

almost all of them will make money and I'll be right.

---

unsupported thought because it cannot be confirmed by practice...

----

and MTS has small statistics so far

There are two championships so far

and I can say with a high degree of probability

3% - 5% - 10% will finish with +

If there is an uptrend in EUR and I know who will get it!

no one will say so about the monkeys! - And if they do, they cannot prove it!

Reason: