EA contest on real accounts - page 20

Tiki is still like this: http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?ptp=1&report=2

That's not all there is to it, I'll upload the rest in the next few days.

If you have any suggestions on the format, I'm happy to listen (now it's a minute;second;price to save space).

Looks like my expert Thumbelina has finished her work in the competition!

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?q=ru

The brokerage house where the Expert Advisor works raised spreads several times! And I have a spread limit there in the code.

So, Lovecraft, if Thumbelina won't trade by the end of the round, please don't put her on the next round...

rid >> :

Looks like my expert Thumbelina has finished her work in the competition!

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?q=ru

The brokerage house where the Expert Advisor works raised spreads several times! And I have a spread limit there in the code.

So, Lovecraft, if Thumbelina won't trade till the end of the round, please don't put her on the next round...

Traded it seemed, let's see how it goes from here.

A little experiment. In round 21, one of the participants will not be an advisor, but a manual trader.

For those who want to take part: you have to pass the qualifying round. For that, you have to register a demo account with any brokerage company, send me your investment passwords and account numbers by March 30th. These accounts will be monitored on the website (as well as competition accounts) for a fortnight. The account with the maximum ratio of net profit to the aggression coefficient will be considered as the one that will pass the test. For the 21st round a small real account will be created (for example, 1000 rubles). The participant who passed the test will get the account requisites and will "manage" it on conditions of receiving 50% of the profit. This account will be monitored along with the contest accounts, but the prize calculation will not be included.

If anyone is interested, open an account and send me the account number, investment password, name and email by March 30th. Accounts with transactions outside of the above time frame will not be accepted.

The aggression coefficient depends on the risk, i.e. winning is defined by low risk and high profit.

No one is interested yet...

I should point out that trading around the clock is not necessary. All that matters is the above-mentioned result, nothing more.

Still no one has responded.

Strange, as quite often there are threads about someone trading the strategy manually, wanting to automate the process.

If no one is willing, it will be moved to the next round, etc...

Trading on the demo and on the real account are two very big

difference

I can't seem to achieve the same results on the real

results as on the demo

satop >> :

Trading on demo and on real account are two very big

difference

results as on the demo

This I understand, but I think it is quite possible to consider the results of demo trading as objective.

I assumed that many people who try to program a strategy test its performance on a demo, so it would be an extra opportunity for them to test the system. I, and other observers for their part, would be interested to see this, in particular to compare the results with those obtained with EAs.

satop >> :

Trading on the demo and on the real account are two very big

difference

results as on demo.

One of my clients who bought an Expert Advisor sent me an email the other day

he was banned from AUTOTRADING ... and the spread was raised ...

That's why the results are different on the demo - on the demo no one is stopping you

They will cut you off completely on the real - Auto Trader will be closed, they will find a method ...

And the person quotes real money for larger amounts

They will find a method ... even a micro-real and a demo trade is different ...

You've brought your money voluntarily - you have sponsored the dealing owners - or rather you have given them yours

They think they are their own !

and then all of a sudden you have to give it back! and with a profit!

---

You have to understand not only psychology!

YuraZ писал(а) >>

- sponsored the owners of the dealership - or rather gave them theirs

they already think they are theirs!

and then all of a sudden you have to give it back! and with a profit!

And in the charter of any company it is usually written that it is created to make a profit.

not to give "that profit" to anyone at all. Or for that profit to be given to someone else!

Reason: