Is autotrading possible with a DC using Metatrader? - page 2

Well, if you're getting out of it when the connection goes down, then missing quotes are no worse or better.

khorosh >>:

Ну, если вы как то выкручиваетесь при пропадании связи, то и пропадание котировок ничем не хуже и не лучше.

I don't know how to get out of a breakdown when trading on the M1. Do you know?

This is an update from DCs - they "only do execution of trade orders". No orders - no execution. I wrote them of course, if there is no data, there are no orders. In general, give the hat and coat to.... I don't know whose mistake it is - the DC or the terminal. Not mine 100%. Anyway, their attitude is not caring. I do not think the broker is based in the former Soviet Union. If you are interested, write to me in person, I will reveal Gulchatai's face...

Choomazik писал(а) >>

... >> I'm going to reveal Gulchatai's face...

That's their name, Comrade Sukhov. And they don't need a separate husband.
Try them all on a demo. If you find even one that works
that works, my hat's off to you. I mean, even if the commercials
stable support (where it seems to be profitable in terms of money) is not able to,
then what about the real accounts (where it's not profitable, sometimes,
unprofitable).
In other words, you cannot even debug an Expert Advisor normally on a demo account.
You will not even be able to properly debug the Expert Advisor on a demo account.

Choomazik писал(а) >>

I don't know how to get out of a breakdown when trading on the M1. Do you know?

This is an update from DCs - they "only do execution of trade orders". No orders - no execution. I wrote them of course, if there is no data, there are no orders. And in general, give the hat and coat to.... I don't know whose mistake it is - the DC or the terminal. Not mine 100%. Anyway, their attitude is not caring. I do not think the broker is based in the former Soviet Union. I do not know whether it was my fault or the terminal's. In any case, their attitude is not very good.

Well, if it's pipsing, with short targets, then the stops shouldn't be too big either. And their triggering should not cause catastrophic consequences.
For medium and long term trading, there is an option to trade by phone.

Can't another communication channel be organised? A mobile phone as a modem or cellular modem. A very stable connection.

khorosh писал(а) >>

For medium and long term trading there is the possibility to trade by telephone.

For medium to long term trading,
given that profits overextended
in time is equivalent to a loss in order to
to live normally, you need a deposit of the very size that
cannot be entrusted to a brokerage company.

zhuki >>:
А ещё один канал связи нельзя организовать? Сотовый телефон как модем или модем сотовый. Очень стабильная связь.

It's not about the link, it's about the individual pair. Since X the quotes stopped coming in, just for it. The others were all in place and working as they should. If not for the stupid rule for each pair "if there is an open order, then close it at 17:35 and later", I wouldn't have noticed anything. I don't know how many situations like this have happened before that I just haven't seen. The order is hanging, the advisor is smiling...

Is this a real account?

tru >>:

Их всех так зовут, товарищ Сухов. И им не нужен отдельный муж.
Пробуй их всех на демо. Если найдешь хоть один стабильно
работающий - снимаю шляпу. Т.е. если даже рекламу
стабильно поддержать (где это по деньгам, казалось бы, выгодно) не в состоянии,
то что говорить о реальных счетах (где это по деньгам, иногда,
невыгодно).
Другими словами, тебе даже на демо нормально отладить
советника не дадут.

tru, why are you still here?

zhuki >>:
Это что реальный счёт?

Of course.

Reason: