EA contest on real accounts - page 4

fix >> :
they have been making money on suckers and will continue to do so, pyramids have existed and will continue to do so, while the essence of expert gathering is clear to a fool, decompilation, appropriation of rights, sale or work on one's own accounts

guys like you in the real world are taken aside :)))

do not make noise or you will not hear the "rustle of nuts" :)))

YuraZ писал(а) >> for 100p apiece - to acquire a bunch of experts who can then - er... well that's... well... um...

Inexpensive. The goal is noble )))))

Lovecraft >> :
The idea: to check expert behaviour at least on small real accounts, to see the reaction of brokerage companies, to collect statistics, which I haven't seen anywhere else. I am not going to sell anything, for sale I need a reliable report for a long period and authorship. I will be the first to post my Expert Advisor.

:))))))))))))

>> as they say, I'm PATTALOM

My advice - first write a competent speech, it will not work fast enough.

rid писал (а) >>

I would venture to support the organiser of the competition.

By and large, any event (including governmental ones) is designed to take money from potential participants. ANY ! - no matter what "sauce" it is presented under!

I don't think - that organizers (even if they have opened the code) will sit down meticulously, delve into and look into somebody else's constructions.

Even if they do? - It is unlikely they can get a lot of other people's software secrets! Isn't it so?

Rather, the contest is designed to promote a resource - the owner of the DC.

So what? For me, participating in such a contest is of great interest.

We'll keep an eye out for developments.

After all, you're not sending money to the author!

At the end of the day - you're just sending your expert -

which you've written - suffered - debugged - put in a lot of effort - sleepless nights.

Wife's shouting from the kitchen, darling, go and eat, what the fuck are you doing sitting there?

You reply - a little more - 5 more runs - and you'll find the formula for happiness

you wanted to use it in your account - sell just a few copies for start-up capital

but decided to send it out for a contest.

It's okay in principle.

I would venture to support the organiser of the competition.

By and large, any event (including public events) is aimed at taking money from potential participants. ANYTHING ! - no matter what "sauce" it is presented under!

I do not think - that the organizers (even having opened the code) will sit down meticulously, delve into and sort out other people's constructions.

Even if they do? - It is unlikely they can get a lot of other people's software secrets! Isn't it so?

So what? For me, participating in such a contest is of great interest. Not all amateur EA developers have the ability to hold the server around the clock. Here such an opportunity seems to be presented.

And this is no small thing!

I suggest in such situations to look NOT FOR OTHER ORIGINAL intentions, but TO SEARCH, first of all, for HIS INTEREST, HIS REASONS!

YuraZ писал(а) >>

you've written it, you've suffered - you've worked hard - you've had a lot of sleepless nights

your wife shouting from the kitchen, darling, come and eat, what the fuck are you doing sitting there?

You reply - a little more - 5 more runs - and you will find the very formula for happiness

Pure truth ))))

mr_Johns писал (а) >>

rustle nuts here, nowhere else. maybe there will be a couple of naive ones (or maybe not) who will send the experts (for they ask clarifying questions, tormented by doubts "why, is it not 100?" :))) then their addresses can be included in the spam list, at the very least

I propose a penny each, for the run-up

SZ YuraZ, you did not have time to enter the real contest or what?

had time had time

- was ready in summer - I was waiting for new data (I needed the story for optimization training)

computer crashed and the training was not done

i sent what i managed to do on a weak computer - the optimization training was very weak

i will use a modified EA! i will use a trend! m15 233 - 89 MA

( it goes flat ) that is, if my mouveings intertwine :-)

I will use the neural network to do a trend scan in 2009 if I am able and have enough time!

---

One thing is for sure:

there aren't many people who will send really good experts because

a sober and logical person capable of writing a good expert

is also capable of adequately assessing the whole background of the event.

rid писал (а) >>

I venture to support the organiser of the competition.

By and large, any event (including a public one) is aimed at taking money away from potential participants. ANYTHING ! - no matter what "sauce" it is presented under!

I do not think - that the organizers (even having opened the code) will sit down meticulously, delve into and sort out other people's constructions.

So what? For me, participating in such a contest is of great interest. Not all amateur EA developers have the ability to hold the server around the clock. Here such an opportunity seems to be presented.

And this is no small thing!

I propose in such situations, do not look for other people's intentions, and to seek, above all, their own interests, their rezones!

just for fun, i can also send a simple expert and the last month will show work in the +

and the next week after a week of spaying will also give +

it is possible in sources - so the author of the project should not suffer...

I don't understand why you're pissed off at the guy? Do you feel sorry for your creations, which in the tester show exorbitant mountains, but in real life (even now at the demo contest) they all fail? And what prevents you from downloading EAs from the Internet and sending them to the guy for his contest? There are thousands of them on the Internet :) leave your sleepless nights and your wife's screaming. no one is claiming them. and if anyone thinks that the purpose of such contests is to stupidly collect code, this is a delusion akin to defending the demo tester's millions. but i really have not seen statistics of such joint work in the public domain. If the question is about resources, write, I can tell you how to run a hundred EAs on Pentium 3 with one Gig of RAM and do without buying blade server for 35K. :) my contacts in the profile.
Reason: