MT4 for smartphones ! - page 2

These are screenshots from the MPx200. I'm sure of it.

What kind of smartphones do you recommend?
There aren't many good ones for the Windows, unfortunately.

Qtek 8600?

What kind of smartphones do you recommend? <br / translate="no"> There aren't many good ones for the Windows, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, you have to work on these devices. The question of the choice of device and its configuration is up to you. We can only confirm (or deny) that the terminal will work on it.

Qtek 8600? <br / translate="no">

Yes, it will work.

In the dilemma of choosing a phone - will MT4 Symbian work on SonyEricsson P910i ?
Thank you.

In my phone selection dilemma, is MT4 Symbian going to work on SonyEricsson P910i ? <br / translate="no"> Thank you.

We have already answered this question many times: Symbian support is not planned.
MetaTrader 4 Mobile will only run on Windows Mobile platforms.

Скажите в августе хотя бы выйдет терминал для смартов.

Work is well under way. Here are the first images of the new terminal.

Dear developers, the question was a bit different. Will the terminal appear in August or not?

And another question about the functionality of the terminal. What are the differences between normal and smart terminal. Will there be any support for the smart terminals? And if so, will it not lose GPRS when minimized in smartphone tray as some programs do.

>> In August will the terminal appear or not?
Answer above in the same thread.

>> What are the differences between a normal terminal and a smart terminal.

No touch screen - control via buttons, smaller screens, simplified controls, but otherwise the same.

>> Will there be any support for the owls.
No.

I'm looking forward to a quicker version. At least the beta version.
Reason: