Questions about publication procedures - page 3

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

Given that the forum administration, as far as I know, is not a DC, the profit is easy enough to calculate - 0 rubles.

Why then pay for the articles? And from what funds?

Renat писал (а) >>

It is kind of embarrassing that we are not asking for money, running a large project in three languages for free, paying for articles, checking them and then translating them into other languages.

Forum is very interesting, administration - deep respect and thanks, but one question remains - why announce about payment for publications?

Renat писал (а) >>

Perhaps in order to get something, you have to give something away first?

You don't just have to give "something", you have to give something substantial. I have quite serious programmes on my website that are given to non-profit educational institutions for free, but I have been doing them for several years. Now I don't have such an opportunity and the sum I've asked just compensates for the time I've spent.

ingvar писал (а) >>

The forum is very interesting, the administration - deep respect and thanks, but one question remains - why announce fees for publications!

An extra incentive for those who are pondering or ready to share their thoughts (quite free of charge even).

If I'm wrong, I'll be corrected, again, pardon the pun.

>> ZZZH: I echo your comment.

ingvar писал (а) >>

You don't just have to give "something", you have to give something substantial. I have quite serious programmes on my website that are given to non-profit educational institutions for free, but I have been doing them for several years. Now I don't have such an opportunity, and the amount I have asked for only compensates for the time spent.

If you have "something substantial" then you shouldn't waste your energy on articles. No offense. Just make money on the "essential".

And everything else is perceived as irrelevant, as in the end few people manage to use the knowledge they read out to make money.

ingvar писал (а) >>

The forum is very interesting, the administration - deep respect and gratitude, but one question remains - why announce a fee for publication!

Show at least one other place on the Internet where almost anyone can publish his article and get a fee, at least not in the magnificently fanatical size, as you dream, but at least, with proper diligence and hard work, providing in the size of the average wage in the country. In my humble opinion MQ is practically engaged in charity with regard to the articles.

ingvar писал (а) >>

Why then pay for the articles? And from what funds?

We earn money for something else, and we give part of what we have earned back to the MQL4.community project, which is public and free of charge.

The effect of publishing articles is not money, but fame and self-fulfillment. For example, Rashid Umarov (Rosh) writes articles in Trader's magazine absolutely for free.

SK. писал (а) >>

If you have "something substantial", you shouldn't waste your energy on articles. No hard feelings. Just capitalise on the "essential".

And everything else is perceived as irrelevant, because in the end few people manage to use the knowledge they've read to make money.

So a textbook is something irrelevant. You contradict yourself.

ingvar писал (а) >> I was actually talking about a ready-made programme! !! A program that allows you (with all the caveats) to make money directly!
There are enough of them here - they compile without errors, and they do some miracles on history. Do you have proof of its robustness (even "with all reservations"), apart from ready working code?

ingvar писал (а) >>

Why then pay for the articles? And from which funds?

In general, this is a question for the administration.

In my humble opinion, this website has been created and is being promoted with the only purpose - to popularize the MT4 terminal and its built-in language. Posting articles on this site, payment for authors' services, payment for translators' services and etc. - all this goes under the heading of "promoting MT4 platform". And of course this is the right policy. There are very few systems that can compare with MT4 in terms of convenience, power and visibility. I once went to a forex-club seminar with their presentation of Rumus (or whatever it is), I got sick and realized that I would never switch from MT4 to anything else :))

So, I will be looking for brokers that support MT4. >> So I will search for brokers, that support MT4. Brokers, in their turn, when they see demand for MT4, will work with metaquotes, prolong licenses, buy new server versions and so on. I.e. promotion of MT4 certainly brings benefits to administration of the resource. However, not in as direct a way as you may have thought. Exactly how much money you will earn or give to the brokerage company hardly has any effect on the sales of MT4.