Questions about publication procedures - page 4

Parabellum писал (а) >>

So the textbook is something irrelevant. You contradict yourself.

For me personally, a textbook is something essential. It may seem a bit pompous, but I really put my whole soul into it. And I am grateful to fate that it has been in my life. And if given the chance, I would like to do it again. For me, it is a unique opportunity for self-fulfilment. For the firm, it is a necessity to present its product properly.

--

In fact, usefulness is probably the most important criterion in assessing "materiality". The only difference is what the individual considers to be useful.

A textbook is something that is essential for me, from the firm's point of view, and also for those traders who want to implement their ideas.

But there is also a purely utilitarian approach - the average consumer will easily swap 100 unique textbooks for one MTS, which reliably gives 10% profit a month.

--

A bit of philosophy. But not everyone is a model consumer-obsessive-consumer-self-grabber. Some people can't do without creativity, without creation, without development. And not at all because they are paid for it, but because otherwise they feel nostalgia and perceive the surrounding reality as a grey and empty daily routine. Such a person needs to give off energy like air. And if some kind people pay $50-100 or sometimes even more for that, it's a gift from fate.

SK., cheers! Especially this one: "otherwise he feels nostalgic and perceives the surrounding reality as a grey, empty everyday life".

And also for the fact that 'like air you need to give off energy' :)

Mathemat писал (а) >>

SK., cheers! Especially for this: "otherwise he feels nostalgic and perceives the surrounding reality as a grey, empty everyday life".

And also - for the fact that "as air it is necessary to emit energy" :)

I should have noticed that!!!

SK. писал (а) >>

Not because he is paid to do so, but because otherwise he feels nostalgic and perceives his surroundings as a grey, empty everyday life.

eh, after a few months of intense "creativity, creation, development", when you do not know in advance what you will have to create, create tomorrow, by any available means and within a limited time frame - you start to feel nostalgic about a grey, empty everyday life...

Thank you all for your attention:) (bowing)

"An artist can be offended by anyone...":)

--

One man is looking for a key, pawing at his pockets, his jacket...

"Oh, I'm so skinny..." :)

Sergei, don't be offended. Shudko. By the way, all the punctuation marks in that sentence (or rather, their absence) are absolutely correct.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Sergei, don't be offended. Shudko. By the way, all the punctuation marks in that sentence (or rather, their absence) are absolutely correct.

You can't hear the timbre of the voice behind the letters.

I'm not offended. I was hoping it would be clear from my reply.

embezz писал (а) >>

Eh, after a few months of intense 'creativity, creation, development', when you don't know in advance what you will have to create, create tomorrow, by whatever means available and within a tight timeframe - you get nostalgic for a grey, empty weekday...

+1

Renat писал (а) >>

We earn money on other things, and give part of what we earn back to the public and free MQL4.community project.

It all makes sense now. I think you just need to write something like the following in the Fees section of the Rules:

"Dear authors,

This site is maintained by the Administration and all decisions on publishing and the amount of the fee are based on their personal opinion. The minimum fee is 30 c.u., the maximum fee is so-and-so".

And there will be no more such discussions.

Renat писал (а) >>

The effect of publishing is not money, but fame and self-fulfilment. For example, Rashid Umarov (Rosh) writes articles for Trader's magazine absolutely free of charge.

I had the same motivation when I was publishing articles on the theory of functions. As a programmer I get satisfaction when my software is used . For that it must be reliably debugged and described. This is why I give away complete developments free of charge. In this case, I would have to write a detailed manual (this is an article, actually) and make the EA fully readable.

Reason: