Help with pending order management flow

Hi,

let's assume i know how to create pending orders, i am sending two pending orders, above and below a price level plus a distance, once the pending orders ar set, could you help me with the flow? i mean, no code needed, just the steps to manage this orders correctly, and coding by myself.

When one of the orders becomes in a market order, Do i have to cancel the other?.

Regards. 

coiler:

Hi,

let's assume i know how to create pending orders, i am sending two pending orders, above and below a price level plus a distance, once the pending orders ar set, could you help me with the flow? i mean, no code needed, just the steps to manage this orders correctly, and coding by myself.

When one of the orders becomes in a market order, Do i have to cancel the other?.

This depends on your Strategy . . .   you need to know your Strategy before you can code it. The remaining pending order won't be deleted automatically just because the other pending order became a market order.  If your strategy says it has to be removed it's up to you to code it's removal.
Reason: