[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 42

Lying in bed seems to stimulate a great deal of brain activity. That's commendable.

Vinin:

Can you give us a brief outline of the system, and what does it mean to get it right?

There is a lot of work with it to make a decent trader out of it. I would like to add a trader's indicators to it and make it a decent trader. I would like to attach track indicators to it, tried to attach MTF with 00_Window, but the second only interferes with the work. And to make it smart, I want to attach four indicators to it (to use each of them separately to determine the direction of the trade, because on different frames and different instruments one of them works better and to attach lock, with a reverse signal to the previously opened knees. And now, for the beginning I would like to check it with QQE ADV indicator, at least, if it has a chance to live profitably.

ozon:

A lot of work to make a decent trader out of him. In the attached file is bot Nemec, it trades on track, but from the direction of the trader (KUDA function in the settings). I would like to attach track indicators to it, tried to attach MTF with 00_Window, but the second only interferes with the work. And to make it smart, I want to attach four indicators to it (to use each of them separately to determine the direction of the trade, because on different frames and different instruments one of them works better and to attach lock, with a reverse signal to the previously opened knees. And now, for the beginning I would like to check it with QQE ADV indicator, at least, if it has a chance to live profitably.

ozon:

There might be someone willing to do it. Maybe I'll take a look too, but it's more complicated than that. Alien code is always a puzzle

Please help me write a simple EA, I thank everyone who pays attention! Description in the form of a table in the attached file
Files:
expertword.zip  13 kb

Please help me to restore the kneeling distance setting function (it was in the original German), because it is firing like a cannon

that's how it works in the sloppy way

Hi all, can anyone write a simple EA?

picture:

There are two Ema 21 and 8

MACD_colored_v103 indicator (https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8222) or a regular Macd which changes colour, with 5 13 1 settings

Sell: ema 21 above the ema 8 of the macd has changed colour, wait for the close of the candle and open a sell trade at the opening of a new candle.

Buy: ema 21 below the ema 8 the macd has changed colour, wait for the close of the candle and open a buy trade at the opening of a new candle.

SL and TP are adjustable.

Or maybe there is such already?

Hello. Please add an Alert function to the Chaos Entry indicator.
Files:
Reason: