[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 37

Gogen:

Hi all, could you please tell me where to find an EA that for each reopening of a pending order, at the exit (it) puts a lossless loss, probably somewhere already have one. Maybe someone has it ?

Maybe some kind of trawl is needed?

Abzasc:
Maybe some kind of trawl is needed?

A trawl is good, but it's still a bit of a long shot.

Hello All.

I'm trading the Minute system for a month already on the real account the system is profitable.

The system itself is in the archive with a full description - I would like, if someone begins to create an advisor that it was configurable items:

I want it to have adjustable items: Lote; Take; Stop; and Trall.

Help please

Not many people will read your manual. Times are not quiet. Put it in a safe format.

zhuki:
Not many people will read your manual. Times are not quiet. Put it in a safe format.

Actually this TC is called PIPSOGRIZ (I attached screenshots instead of .exe)
Files:
pipspgreeze.rar  745 kb

Do you want to be written for free? If you're working with a spinoff, find $19 to buy it. It's not that much. It seems to me that they write a worthwhile idea for free, and no one will repeat it.

zhuki:
Do you want to be written for free? If you're working with a spinoff, find $19 to buy it. It's not that much. It seems to me that they write a worthwhile idea for free, and no one will repeat it.

Can you give me a link to where to buy one?

zhuki:
Here's

thanks

debarkon:

Hello All.

I'm trading the Minute system for a month already on the real account the system is profitable.

The system itself is in the archive with a full description - I would like, if someone begins to create an advisor that it was configurable items:

I want it to have adjustable items: Lote; Take; Stop; and Trall.

Help please

And how many pips are you taking on this profitable one, if that's not a secret?
Reason: