Do you think that cryptocurrencies behave as normal currencies in terms of technical analysis and/or indicators ?

• 32% (10)
  • 23% (7)
  • 45% (14)
Total voters: 27

I started this poll, following a suggestion by Mohammad Soubra in a topic next door.

It's not cryptocurrencies.

Also, the fed can print as much extra dollars as desired.

But did you know that it is impossible to print for example, one extra bitcoin ?

Marco vd Heijden:

It's not cryptocurrencies.

Also, the fed can print as much extra dollars as desired.

But did you know that it is impossible to print for example, one extra bitcoin ?

How should we call them Marco ?

We can learn a lot from you on this subject.

I guess the desire to offer the instrument was high, and they didn't realize that they were unknowingly exposing their game.

Please see this: https://youtu.be/ZloHVKk7DHk?t=4m30s 

Marco vd Heijden:

I guess the desire to offer the instrument was high, and they didn't realize that they were unknowingly exposing their game.

Please see this: https://youtu.be/ZloHVKk7DHk?t=4m30s 

Interesting video, I have to see it again carefully to understand all its aspects.

I think you have to make a distinction:

1. the blockchain technique and
  2. the cryptocurrencies!

add 1) The blockchain technique does indeed has the power of a game changer as it allows banks to make any kind of deals directly without a third common party like the national banks for a money transfer between banks of different countries with different currencies. Nowadays the securities are normally hold by a depot bank like e.g. Clearstream. It could be the end of this kind of banks!

add 2)

• I have read the 95% of the crypt-owner owns only 5%, what if these 5% start to sell there 95%?
  • There is no or any kind of law that guaranties the value of the "currency".
  • If more and more nations start to forbid converting the coins into national bank money what will you do with your tokens?
  • A transfer needs more and more (cpu) time the more times it happens - if a coin moves from hand to hand it only gets dirty.
  • Creating and transferring tokens become more and more expensive and energy consuming the more it is used so the cryptocurrencies may commit suicide because of this.

There can not be a distinction between cryptocurrency and it's blockchain.

The proof of ownership of the cryptocurrency lies inside the blockchain.

This is exactly what creates the dilemma here, because it means that if you are holding cryptocurrency, you should be able to prove this by transaction ID.

Due to the limited supply and the exact blockchain order book there is no way to tamper.

So every new position you open, as well as every position you close, must be made visible by a transaction, inside a block thats on the blockchain.

If that is not the case, you are not trading a cryptocurrency... it's quite simple.

So you can also wonder how does leverage come into play here, or if it's not real cryptocurrency, then what is it ??

1. cryptocurrency has become the name as it is based on hashes and there is the intention of "crypting" the ownership not the money.
  2. cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technique but this technique can be used for anything else as it is a kind of proof or ownership, known only to the owners despite its code can be read by anybody.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I started this poll, following a suggestion by Mohammad Soubra in a topic next door.

Thanks Eleni

also, I'd like to advice Marco also to open a topic about the bitcoin by his leadership similar to what Sergey doing in another currencies.

Like:

Forecast and levels for BTCUSD

Mohammad Soubra:

Thanks Eleni

also, I'w like to advice Marco also to open a topic about the bitcoin by his leadership similar to what Sergey doing in another currencies

That would be great, Marco has a lot to teach us about bitcoin and this "new world" of opportunities.

Reason: