[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 708

Reshetov:

It is very convenient to calculate breakeven. Where the pose is, the breakeven is there.

I.e. for griders it simplifies the algorithm considerably.

It seems to me that I got involved, I liked it, finally I'm sitting here and I'm racing my long unfulfilled dream). At kangaroo and kiwi entry and exit at the same time according to the given conditions. Beautiful)

OnGoing:
It seems to have caught on, I like it, I'm finally racing my long-standing pipe dream). Kangaroo and Kiwi are entering and exiting at the same time according to the given conditions. Beautiful)
I'm getting used to it too. I have a lot of goodies on MT5. However optimization speed is not so high yet. I don't even want to go back to MT4. But it cannot be solved, because it is still more convenient to debug technical analysis on MT4 and then rewrite it on MT5 and run forwards there.

Reshetov:
I'm getting into it too. There are a lot of goodies on MT5. But the speed of optimization is not yet at a high level. I don't even want to go back to MT4. But it can't be helped, because it is still more convenient to debug technical analysis on MT4, and then to rewrite it on MT5 and run forwards there.
Yes, I still have to use 4 for earning. I have to check multicurrency - that's what I was straining my brain for all day long, and it was worth it.)

Aussie and kiwi since early 2011.

Not much, of course, but already a multi-currency player)

OnGoing:

Aussie and kiwi since early 2011.

Not much, of course, but already a multi-currency player)

But it is so stable!

The second week ofmulticurrency :D

7Konstantin7:

The second week ofmulticurrency :D

It's going great! A third of it back! And with such a small drawdown! I can already bet on the real one..... Although... what does the history test show?

jelizavettka:

It's going great! A third of it back! And with such a small drawdown! I can already put it on the real site..... Although... what does the history test show?

story tests are toys online everything is different

and you can't check it on 6 pairs in the tester) multicurrency

You can put all pairs of forex, it'll be cooler, but you need time to withdraw ...

7Konstantin7:

you can't check it on 6 pairs in the tester) multicurrency

you can use all forex pairs, it'll be much cooler...

The drawdown is not visible.

If I get to the real market with one of my mega-ideas, I'll definitely add an indicator which records equity and balance values into a file so that I can check the real drawdown.

7Konstantin7:

you can't check it on 6 pairs in the tester) multicurrency

you can put all forex pairs in it, it will be much cooler...

Do you think it will steadily bring profit? What does the test show on one pair?
Reason: