Hidden divergence - page 57

rider писал (а) >>

I'm not good at arithmetic at all )).... can we have a formula to calculate this relative unit?

Well, let's say we calculate the usual OsMa:

macd = ema(9) - ema(21);

sma = sma(5) of macd;

osma = macd - sma;

Now take long abs_ema(21*10) from MathAbs(osma).

We get the average deviation of osma over a period of 10 times the long muwing ema(21).

We can now divide osma by abs_ema and compress it by hyperbolic tangent, say

osmas = th(osma/(2*abs_ema)); - so we got osma in relative units.

in parentheses periods.

hyperbolic tangent:

double th(double x)
{
double a = MathExp( x);
double b = MathExp(-x);
return((a-b)/(a+b))
}

If it's not very clear I can write it down in mql4 code.

ANG3110 писал (а) >>

Got it, thanks.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

In order to pause or close a position, the bars of an Expansion or Extremus Formation must move out of the previous Formation in the opposite direction to the movement.

Please, explain in machine language, if possible :).

Yes, Bookkeper, all thoughts are stored in the noosphere, which is where we actually retrieve them from (not our heads, which we just eat into). At first I thought it was Hi-Lo=const, but that doesn't seem to be the case, and something is modulated by this constant.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Yes, Bookkeper, all thoughts are stored in the noosphere, which is where we actually retrieve them from (not our heads, which we just eat into). At first I thought it was Hi-Lo=const, but it doesn't seem to be quite so, and something is modulated by this constant.

Jesus, it's as elementary as Watson: approximate OHLC by any non-delayed curve. Assumptions - 1) If the indicator drawn on the "correct" market shows it "correctly", then the same indicator drawn on an arbitrary market will "correctly" show it (the arbitrary market). 2) The "correct" price revolves around the curve that approximates it, so the reading of the "wrong" built indicator will always revolve around the reading of the correctly built one... :) etc., etc. and without any higher arithmetic, which makes me personally very happy. But, most of all, I was pleased with the fact, that the readings of right and wrong oscillators cross each other just at the nodal points, I build OsIEMA, IRSI, ... and other oscillators, and watch the divergence. I called this mess Imposing Candle Sticks (some variants of translation from English: prescriptive, imposing, imposing, cheating, literally everyone can choose their own).

I thought it was obvious. Didn't want to bother anyone.

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

... The picture on the right shows the plugs as they are, on the left - after my bullying....

If you can elaborate on the bullying a bit more, please.

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

Explain, please, in machine terms if you can :).

corrected.

By the way more on http://www.forextimes.ru/article/a28160.htm, and all the articles by our colleague are very interesting.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Yes, Bookkeper, all thoughts are stored in the noosphere, which is where we actually retrieve them from (not our heads, which we just eat into). At first I thought it was Hi-Lo=const, but that doesn't seem to be the case, and something is modulated by this constant.

Without an Observer, the universe would only be a set of possibilities.

By thought we create stable patterns. The world around us is what we believe in.

We are connected by subtle energy channels (strings). Sections of these strings connect into channels, spirals ... and are held together by resonances (multiples of Fibo numbers). In sleep, the channels are synchronised. We live until our own channel becomes clogged with strings to the point of impenetrability.

When formalisation takes place and subconscious truths are brought out into the conscious world, their purity is disturbed by the "noise" of interpretations, resonances are "smeared" and disrupted. As a consequence (e.g. for the stock market) strategies stop working.

On the other hand, adherents strengthen a new (often artificial) belief (strategy) if it is simple and does not allow for ambiguous interpretations...

OZ0 писал (а) >>

Without an Observer, the universe would only be a set of possibilities.

With thought we create stable patterns. The world around us is what we believe in.

We are connected by subtle energy channels (strings). Sections of these strings connect into channels, spirals ... and are held together by resonances (multiples of Fibo numbers). In sleep, the channels are synchronised. We live until our own channel becomes clogged with strings to the point of impenetrability.

When formalisation takes place and subconscious truths are brought out into the conscious world, their purity is disturbed by the "noise" of interpretations, resonances are "smeared" and disrupted. As a consequence (e.g. for the stock market) strategies stop working.

On the other hand, adherents reinforce a new (often artificial) belief (strategy) if it is simple and does not allow for ambiguous interpretations...

Totally up front!

And I continue to reinforce and ingrain my true belief: "All indicators are for self-deception. A good indicator is so good at predicting the past that it inspires confidence in being able to look into the future." I CANNOT argue with that! And about three years ago I had a chance to spend couple of weeks in a brokerage company offering two terminals to choose: MT3 and a simple one - only to open/close/modify an order. But quotes from a dish standing on the roof of the building were available. Three guesses what was on two adjacent monitors when different terminals were open? And did the DC allow you to switch from one terminal to another within one account? So I have the full right to filter the bullshit.

But how much fun! And my fellow traders will never join the ranks of those clinics which are green with plums. For if you've missed it, you're the fool, not the fool who let the turkey down :).

OZO - I liked the formulas. I recommend to those who skimmed them to check on the daily chart: made a move up = 1, a move down = 1, marked with green/red dot the open of the candle when there is a change from 1 to -1 and vice versa. There is something to filter. And it is possible to build a low-budget strategy when you pose/exit within one daily candle from time to time. Of course, we should add something else :). But the principle is really very simple, as I wrote.

Prival писал (а) >>

If possible about the bullying a bit more, please.

I'm sorry - I flicked through, didn't notice. If the post before yours isn't enough - you should put your email address in your profile. Or encrypt it here.

It's all much simpler than what you do :).