Hidden divergence - page 18

Downward correction on H1...

Divergence is up on M15... While the divergence is working down on M1...

Guys, don't catch the reversals. Look for the Hidden D-C - it gives the signal to work on the trend. The trend is your Friend. U-turns are your enemy.

Double top on M1... A reversal?

Late Dinner,

kharko писал (а) >>

Double top on M1... A reversal?

Yes, it's about time we corrected, but the double top on the minute has nothing to do with it - it is a secondary signal. However, the divergence, whatever the author of the 9,21,5 system claims too... ... is secondary and it should not be used as a main signal. Just the experience.

Today it was a "short squeeze" after the "iron" diver.

The topic will not get bogged down. I will periodically post summaries from page 8. And until you start working on the Hidden D-C, you won't have any luck. And pictures of the techniques

s2101 is better to post here.

I'm trying to write an Expert Advisor that will mark divergences on the chart, according to the methods of s2101. And it turns out that when all divergences are taken into account, I get such a web on the chart... I never thought there would be so many of them. Maybe one should consider only the last digits of the oscillator. I'll think over the code on my own, and then I'll post it here for you to see...

A question for divergence experts. What is the correct way to draw the divergence line on the price chart - by High and Low or by Close?

Geronimo писал (а) >>

And pictures according to s2101's methods are better posted here.

s2101 has already started deleting his :)

khorosh wrote (a) >>
A question to divergence experts. What is the correct way to draw the divergence line on the price chart - by High and Low or by Close?

What prices are used in calculations, so do it.... If you look at the author's charts, the line was there, but the line in the terminal is drawn on close ....

konda писал (а) >>
Maybe, I should take into consideration only the last (according to the last oscillator tops). I will think over the code on my own, and I will post it here for your comment...

I don't think so. The oscillator is secondary - the price is primary.... rather, the last significant and formed peak on the price chart should be used as a starting point.... Otherwise it will turn out to be a complete gibberish...

Reason: