What is this programming for? - page 3

xrust писал (а) >>
So everyone chooses the life they deserve, or it's "everyone deserves the life they choose".

I'm not touchy =))

I choose a life with a yacht and Angelina Jolie under the covers... I choose that life... and what? Nothin' but buses, taxis, and gals =(((

Believe me, if you were choosing life, with Yachts and Angelinas, you would choose it, it means that something prevents you from choosing, or choosing. It's like trading - you have to sit down and work out your strategy, and then stick to it, which is the most important and difficult thing. Think about what you're willing to sacrifice for this New Life, and whether you really need it, all its pros and cons, and finally choose, because it's never too late to start!

Speaking of Abramovich, here's a brief horoscope of the gentleman, as they say life chooses us, but he could have gone the other way ...

xrust писал (а) >>
Believe me, if you were choosing life, with Yachts and Angelinas, then you would choose it, so there is something stopping you from choosing, or choosing. It's like trading, you have to sit down and make your strategy and then stick to it, which is the most important and difficult. Think about what you're willing to sacrifice for this New Life, and whether you really need it, all its pros and cons, and finally choose, because it's never too late to start!

Yes I read all these books and Carnegie and Napoleon Hill and clearly set goals and clearly adhered to them - she still does not want me to this Angelina ... So I thought about whether I should change my life full of health and useful wisdom boss on a yacht and Angelina, weighed the pros and cons. I can barely wake up at 6 a.m., I run to the bus or the metro (exercise), I don't make it to the bus, you wave your hand and catch a taxi (another workout), then the great wisdom of the boss at work (about who and what you are), but most importantly, he sends you to your only true path in life (in his opinion), then you at 8 pm, exhausted go to Galka (psychoanalyst) to relieve stress and realize that the guru was right-you're just a bad Padawan... All that's useful... So you wake up at two in the afternoon, eat some caviar, put your real estate in a Bentley, yell at your personal driver, and now you, not the guru, will explain to him his life purpose and the vector towards which he must move, but only after he has taken you to Angelina's yacht to drink martini ... And you can fall off the yacht... Nothing but health hazards and dangers =(( But something deep inside me decided that I'm ready for it... Well, what am I ready to sacrifice? Yes, EVERYTHING and Galka too.

But that's a bit of an afterthought.

It's all just a lot of off-topic. Question: Can you sacrifice your boss, and his moral teachings? I think Galka can be left for now, psychoanalyst - is nada!

If it is not difficult, you can send your data (i.e. day, time and place of birth) to my site in a personal note, or e-mail xrust(sabaka)land(dot)ru.

Maybe I can help you, maybe you are going in the wrong direction, maybe you have a different destiny?

xrust писал (а) >>

It's all just a lot of off-topic. Question: Can you sacrifice your boss, and his moral teachings? I think Galka can be left for now, psychoanalyst is nada!

If it is not difficult, you can send your data (i.e. day, time and place of birth) to my site in a personal note, or e-mail xrust(sabaka)land(dot)ru.

Maybe I can help you, maybe you go to the wrong place, maybe you have a different destiny?

This is an interesting idea. >> May others?

Vinin писал (а) >>

That's an interesting idea. Is it possible for others?

Of course, but I can't promise any timeliness.)

It all depends on what you want to get from a horoscope, do you want to know yourself better, or you want some predictive information

xrust писал (а) >>

Sure, but the timeliness, I can't promise. I'd like to get in on the action :)

>> it all depends on what you want to get out of a horoscope, do you want to get to know yourself or you just want some info.

Can I have one? I need predictive information.

I know I'm going to be very rich, but I'm not sure exactly when - how long is the wait?

Mm-hm. Started from discussing the meaning of programming and moved on to horoscopes :-) Funny.

And about coding I say this: If a man determined to cope he will, of course there will be mistakes and no need to get upset because of them, they all have.

Just when the crowd has set a goal (no matter what position), he will go towards this goal streaming.

If you order the service on the side, it may be profitable and the meaning of?

After all, 100-300% of people will want to tweak it a little. And then you have to go back to the left? And if they don't exist anymore?

And when you know how your bot works best, you know the weak points and you can fix it with a new idea.

Or you can sit down at night and look at other codes and make up your own code.

And when you win, you'll be proud enough to feed half the world.

And in general, those who do not want to code go to the net to bots and do not sit on forums.

If a person knows he can't do it, he won't even bother coding.

zero писал (а) >>

I decided to create a post for people who want to learn......

The ability to program is not a prerequisite for making money in forex.

Reason: