What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 10

Read on the website: http://www.forexprivate.ru/company/companynews/31.html

Due to changes in Forex spreads: eur/gbp spread - 3 pips

From one point to 3 points overnight?

Apparently, EURGBP is a favourite pair of small pips. So they are making sure there are fewer of them.

SPREDA in 1 on EURGBP apart from FP and Forexgen no longer exists

The broker wanted to attract small scalpers and held a Spread=1p promotion, but the small scalpers did not come, the promotion failed.
In general, spread play should be more frequent (from 2-3 times a day). We are just used to the spread being "stable".

What about the euro pound? The pair is short, the pitch is expensive, the spread is big or am I missing something?

Fibo писал (а) >>

What about the euro pound? Pair doesn't move much, step is expensive, spread is big or what am I missing?

Can you tell me some great pairs?

EURJPY

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>
EURJPY

Not pips at all, 330 times in 2 hours if only by chance)

Figar0 писал (а) >>

Not pips at all, 330 times in 2 hours if only by chance)

I am not pipsing. This pair is valuable for another reason - excellent volatility and small number of frantic chaotic stops-wiping spikes, which are so frequent in GBP.

Red.Line писал (а) >>

I'll throw in 100 quid on Monday, we'll see. :)

If you want to join me, I've got a cooler script. It gets from 100 bucks to 20,000 bucks in 2 hours... I made my first demo billion in about 30 hours from 100 quid. :))))

I've got 5-10 TPs, I'm going to try and catch up to 1000 from 100 and ask to withdraw.

>> and how was the experiment?

Reason: