Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 27

---

Anyway, the devil is not as bad as Fedor painted him :)

alexx_v >> :

---

Anyway, the devil is not as bad as Fedor painted him :)

Right, especially since the avatar is actually Vasya.

Mischek >> :

Right, especially since it's all Vasya on your avatar.

You know, the gobblers are getting a little too much of a nerve... just kidding, man.

The devil's not scary no matter how you paint him. He who sees the devil is scary.

I was having a philosophical conversation with my wife the other day. We were talking, as you all know, about love, life and forex.

So, during this leisurely conversation, one conjecture struck me! An insight, so to say!

I saw that all life and reality, given to us by feelings, is nothing else but

The flow of regularity in the field of randomness or the flow of randomness in the field of regularity.

Everybody decides which side to choose, whether he/she knows it or not, but despite the logical and philosophical identity of the two above-mentioned paradigms, the results of this choice are essentially different.

So much for dualism, for fuck's sake!

And if on the merits, I'd like to point out that there is one thing, which can certainly make life easier for traders and shorten the hands of Marzhov.

This thing is called, as I believe, a DATA PRESENTATION FORMAT.

Let me explain:

The candlesticks, bars and other stuff we admire from our monitors' windows have the same connection to the processes that are really taking place on the market,

What Vladimir Lenin had to do with the beating of the Bethlehem Babies. Let me explain in more detail:

The processes taking place in the depths of the market can by no means be presented in a form that is clear and suitable for proper analysis, dividing them into time intervals taken from the ceiling!

What is TIME essentially?

Time is an immaterial continuum in which material processes can occur and, therefore, the only way to measure time was and is to count the events in the material world, but nobody said that time is the same everywhere! Moreover, a certain Albert Einstein, in the last century, mathematically substantiated that time flows differently for different systems and that "Market Time" can only be correctly measured by market events - i.e. ticks! Timeframes are nonsense.

Let me explain for the third time:

Long time ago (long time ago... knives were not known then, cabbage was being chopped with [bleep] me) people thought that the Earth was flat and stood on three whales, so were their science and their methods of

of production and making money. However, who among us today would think of calculating the orbits of celestial bodies on the basis of Ptolemy's planetary model?

But to calculate the market on the basis of Newtonian time does! Strange, isn't it?

And now, dear friends, I ask you to take into consideration the FACT: KOLYA MARJOVE ENSTREIN READS !

All right, gentlemen! I have the honor to report that science has now reliably established

that: the time of any system can be calculated only in the events of that system itself and in no other way.

I will leave you now for a while. Business, you know.

With respect.

So, Fedor Ivanovich, how are we going to shorten Nikolai's arms on the basis of the above? :)

Shall we hit the bastard's long arm with equivocated bars? :)

paralocus >> :

You know, the gobblers are getting pretty feisty these days...

I was having a philosophical conversation with my wife the other day. We were talking, as you all understand, about love, life and forex.

Candles and bars and all that crap,

What did Vladimir Lenin have to do with the beating of the babies of Bethlehem?

Timeframes are nonsense.

That was a long time ago... knives weren't known in those days, cabbage was chopped with cocks

KOLYA MARZOW READS ENSTEIN!

I'll leave you here for a while. Business, you know.

>> respectfully.

Come on in, don't be shy

alexx_v >> :

So, Fedor Ivanovich, how are we going to shorten Nikolai's arms on the basis of the above? :)

Why don't we use equi-bars to deal with this long-armed bastard? :)

Equi-bars are an excessive complication of further analysis, which only adds to the advantage of imaginary adversary.

The hit should be simple and effective - with an operating terminal. This is the kind of gizmo that draws each bar after, for example, 100 ticks(100, 1000, 10000...)

I've seen some discussions of an upcoming MT5 and its developers seem to be eager to meet most traders' expectations. I must have this one with them.

question and grind it out. That is, the difference between MT4 and MT5 should be really perceptible. That is, the question must be put point-blank!

Let's give an operational terminal! End of story.

Of course, I was not born yesterday and I know that they (developers) do not want to do anything like that by themselves. They, you know, need the support of the people! They need PR, you know, for it to work.

Once the publicity kicks in, they'll be on their way to the operating terminal. And if the developers will stand firm and do not want to do it themselves, no matter what - there are so many bright minds on the forum.

There are some who manage to interface MT4 with MatCad or with their own programs. In that case, they should be approached saying "help me out".

That's what I think.

paralocus >> :

The equivolume bars are an unnecessary complication of further analysis, which only benefits the perceived opponent.

The blow should be simple and effective - with an operating terminal. It is a tool that draws each bar after, for example, 100 ticks (100, 1000, 10000 ...).

I've seen some talk somewhere about the upcoming MT5 and the developers seem to be eager to meet most traders' expectations. I must have this one with them.

question and grind it out. That is, the difference between MT4 and MT5 should be really perceptible. That is, the question must be put point-blank!

Let's give an operational terminal! End of story.

Of course, I was not born yesterday and I know that they (developers) do not want to do anything like that by themselves. They, you know, need the support of the people! They need PR, you know, for it to work.

Once the publicity kicks in, they'll be on their way to the operating terminal. And if the developers will stand firm and do not want to do it themselves, no matter what - there are so many bright minds on the forum.

There are some who manage to interface MT4 with MatCad or with their own programs. The question is how to deal with this problem in the market.

Here's what I'm thinking.

You can do it in mt4, but don't ask, you eloquent

Fyodor, don't get mad at me, I meant no harm :) just in the style of your question :)

---

Misha, and how to implement this? (Really, I wondered - but what the hell I need it for...)

alexx_v >> :

Fyodor, don't get mad at me, I meant no harm :) just in the style of your question :)

---

Misha, and how to implement this? (really I've been thinking - what the hell I need it for...)

If I dig it up tomorrow I'll let you know in person.

paralocus >>: To hit should be simple and effective - an operating terminal. This is such a gizmo that draws each bar after, for example, 100 ticks(100, 1000, 10000...).

Well... that's what equivolume bars are. The Codabase and the articles have it: type "equivolume" into the search box. The other thing is how much this form of presentation helps us.

Reason: