Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 26

Forex is not about making money.

In the sense that they are not 'guerrillas in the dill' ('Hidden Divergence'), easily discerned through binoculars from the roof of a neighbouring shed. Forex is a complex, multifaceted conglomerate of economic laws and human relationships. It is about the fact that there is no way of earning money similar in its simplicity to hammering nails or mowing the lawn. Most people's expectation of a quick, positive result is eloquent proof of a superficial perception of the market.

However, the one who follows the path of development, who discovers the laws and properties of the market and comprehends the subtleties, has a chance one day to learn the phenomenon of the market enough to make money. Earnings are possible, but we have to work on ourselves. You have to know a lot and be able to compare and apply your knowledge correctly. At the same time, in my opinion, the amount of knowledge should be so great that it should probably lead to a qualitative transformation - the achievement of a correct, refined understanding - a sense of the market.

Semi-automatic machines are the future.

In the sense that man, no matter how advanced he is, will not wait to comprehend the absolute formula of the market, i.e. so exhaustive, to put it into the basis of a complete automaton. If this ever happens, the market will gradually cease to exist - it will simply be completely subjugated by man. But until that happens, man will not be able to express all his "sense of the market" in the form of mathematical dependencies. And that means that sometimes, with feeling, he will allow himself to interfere with the semi-automatic machine with his hands.

(A full description of AG4 will be available in 1-2 weeks)

SK. писал (а) >>

The future belongs to semi-automatics.

In the sense that man, no matter how advanced he is, will not wait to comprehend the absolute formula of the market, i.e. so exhaustive, to put it into the basis of a full automaton...

I will hang you, Sergei, on the wall a second time. Really clarified what was vaguely fermenting in my brain.

The artist lived in want and pride.
But one day a star appeared.
He conceived a painting like this,
Ithung without a nail.

He changed flat after flat,
bread and water became food.
He lived like a yogi, conjuring up a painting.
It fell without a nail.

The paints became magically magnetic,
people froze to them, entering
But the wall didn't want a prayer
without a nail.

He appealed to the concrete wall;
"Let me take your pains in.
On my inept palms
nail marks are treading."

He died, exhausted by his profession.
The bastard star grinned.
And his painting won't hang.
But the painting hangs without a nail.

(A. Voznesensky)

Thank you Sergei, I couldn't have expressed my thoughts better than you.

alexx_v писал (а) >>

2. forex is not for making money

You're not saying it's for losing, are you?

SK. писал (а) >>

The future is in semi-automatics.

In the sense that man, no matter how advanced he is, will not wait to comprehend the absolute formula of the market, i.e. so exhaustive, to put it into the basis of a complete automaton. If that ever happens, the market will gradually cease to exist - it will simply be completely subjugated by man.

It will be conquered by other semi-automatics :-)

Because the market is people and as long as there are market relations = relations between people, there will be winners and losers and some will have fortresses and tanks and others will have draughts and shout "Hurrah!!!"

Xadviser писал (а) >>

You're not saying that for losses, are you?

No, of course not. Come on.

SK. >> :

Once again. If we do not have in our hands any knowledge of the processes that have stat-advantage, then no roots, martingale, stoploss, lots, etc. perversions to increase the probability of a successful outcome is not-as-usual.

I don't know. I think it's so easy.

In my opinion, it's worse than that...

There's a predetermined stagnation... from the capabilities of the notorious Kolya Marzhov. He's the one with the statutory advantage!

So those of us who try to calculate regularities in a place where they did not and cannot exist are waging war with windmills.

Whereas Kolya Marzhov knows his business tightly!

By the way, there is an opinion that regularity is just a form of existence of randomness. It doesn't sound very reassuring, I agree, but you can't refute it...

Come on, if there's Kolya Morzhov, then there's his twin brother, the antipode, and there can't be any other way, because that's the basis.

alexx_v >> :
Come on, if there's Kolya Morzhov, then there's his twin brother, the antipode, and there can't be any other way, because it's the basis.

Maybe it is. The existing forex technologies have Kolya's statistical advantage. If these technologies were designed by traders, it would be the opposite :))

Reason: