Can you tell me which trading systems anyone knows? I'm sick of metatrader! - page 2

VladislavVG:
MProgrammer:

I'm sick of it and I want standard buttons like microsoft came up with - the legislator.

I hope my position is clear,

Yeah, melksoft even have their own standard in C++.)

Why do you think they are defacto standardizers in trading area? The product is quite specific. Works not only under wind, not only admirers use it. According to your posts you have not even looked at other platforms, but in the evaluation of its more than confident ... why should I?

Good luck.

My friend, what does trading have to do with it?

INTERFACE is annoying.

The interface and recommendations were developed for winds by microsoft...

I don't really care what's going on with the nix. Let the netizens worry about standardization of interfaces in their systems.

I've looked at others, but I'm interested in public opinion. I've already made mine, but I'd like not to make a mistake and make a more conscious choice.

VladislavVG:
MProgrammer:

API.....

What's the problem - work with a broker who provides the IPI. It's not a problem to connect your IPI. What does MT have to do with it? Do not use it, you will have one less problem. That's all there is to it...

Good luck.

I'm trying not to use one - don't you get it. - I'm looking for something to replace it. This is the third time. I'm asking for advice.

Yes I will work with a broker providing API here I want to choose. What do you advise?

MProgrammer:

Yes I will be working with a broker providing APIs so I want to choose. What do you recommend?

It's a strange thing to look for. On the product support site ask "who does NOT work with it". There are more "universal" trading forums.

Although the technical side of such brokers is discussed in this forum 'how to write EAs in java/.NET?

SergNF:
MProgrammer:

Yes I will be working with a broker providing APIs so I want to choose. What do you recommend?

It's a strange thing to look for. On the product support site ask "who does NOT work with it". There are more "universal" trading forums.

No, I am asking who has what to say about others. Including bad.... Where else to ask about it but on a competitor's site.

MProgrammer:
VladislavVG:
MProgrammer:

I'm sick of it and I want standard buttons like microsoft came up with - the legislator.

I hope my position is clear,

Yeah, melksoft even invented its own standard in C++, but from time to time they look to ANSI.)

Why do you think they are defacto standardizers in trading area? The product is quite specific. Works not only under wind, not only admirers use it. According to your posts you have not even looked at other platforms, but in the estimation of their more than confident ... why should I?

Good luck.

My friend, what does trading have to do with it?

The interface is annoying.

The interface and recommendations were developed for winds by microsoft...

I don't give a damn about what's going on with the x's. Let the netizens worry about standardization of interfaces in their systems.

I've looked at others, but I'm interested in public opinion. I have already set mine, but I want not to make a mistake and to choose more consciously.

The product is designed for trading, not for sellers of super-grills or usual Windows users. And traders participated in advising on how to improve the platform's functionality. That is, once again, the product is specific. As, in fact, so is the trading for which it is used. It is not the usual accounting or any other software. And the target audience is different ..... Not to take it into account is to bury the benefits. And there are many of them (IMHO), compared to the same Omega, WellsLab, Ennsign et setera.... But mostly for traders who are familiar with programming. For those who carry out graphical analysis and don't program the terminal, EnSign, Esignal or Omega (AdGET) will be more suitable. For MT just another target group of users.

Good luck.

MProgrammer:

I'm trying not to - don't you get it. - I'm looking for something to replace it. This is the third time I've said it. I'm asking for advice.

Yes, I'll be working with a broker who provides APIs, so I want to choose. What do you advise?

I do not need an API to make a profit. There are people who successfully earn on a calculator. There are people who successfully earn on MT4. And there are people who make money on Matlab. You just need a head for it.

MProgrammer:
VladislavVG:

So work with Gain is ipi. there's also mt if you get bored. This is MarketMaker, not DC.

Good luck.

LeoV:
MProgrammer:

I'm trying not to - don't you get it. - I'm looking for something to replace it. This is the third time I've said it. I'm asking for advice.

Yes, I'll be working with a broker who provides APIs, so I want to choose. What do you advise?

I do not need an API to make a profit. There are people who successfully earn on a calculator. There are people who successfully earn on MT4. And there are people who make money on Matlab. You just need a HEAD for that.

We embed the connection between the source of the profit and the calculator, we will calculate it on the basis of the UPI. API is necessary for convenience and speed of development. For me personally it would allow to make GUI as convenient as I think. And the question about uselessness would disappear by itself. I have a question and why not give it? What prevents it?

timbo:

I haven't seen/used many terminals from different companies, but the ones I have seen are no match for MT. And they weren't homemade handmade by kitchen DCs, but "developed" by very large financial companies.

I think that only the ignorant would refer to it as a source of information. Nothing personal.

I know the value of internet polls and any polls and elections firsthand)) I don't know why I decided to use it as a source of information, but I was thinking maybe someone might have saved it on the Internet. I thought maybe someone might have it...

I`ve been thinking about it, I`ve been trading one way or another for 4 years now, during this time I`ve changed 4 brokerage companies, and it wasn`t always my whim...) The question is whether it is worth spending time to master a unique brokerage company platform, even if it is very good, to "tweak/rewrite" our systems for it if tomorrow there will be a brokerage company (or a company that changed its conditions) offering better conditions or more interesting/necessary tools? Conclusion: the platform should be mass, widespread, to make it easier for brokerage companies to "surf":) And how many such platforms are there? One? Two?

MProgrammer:

...My question is why don't they give it to me? What's in the way?

I can only speculate. It was an order from DC, to ease the "handling" of conflicts - the terminal also has Logs, etc. etc., and the new GUI can fall into the hands of a squabbling ... unwise person. Read the posts searching for the first errors, when the developer requested logs and then dealt with the CA whose software/user/CC glitch it was. After all, we work with money, and ... not landing descent vehicles of spacecrafts :):):):):):).

I too missed the API after MT3, but ... rewrite MA's, RSI's etc. (read dlls), but lack of debugger (read Print).... In my case, my opportunistic functions + favourites :) In my case, my adaptations + my favorite :) DC outweighed the weaknesses of API.

Well, search and ye shall find.

Reason: