how to add paid indicator to another account in same computer

how can i get my paid indicator in to my live account. when in uploaded the indicator it went into a demo account that i never use

if some one could please explain how to do it

Indicator is from MQL5 Market?
  • If those two trading accounts are on same Metatrader instance so you can use your indicator in your usual way
    (because Market product's activation is per hardware with software per your username).
  • If this other trading account is on the other Metatrader instance so just copy Market folder from one location to an other one so the other Metatrader instance will use it.

Because you bought indicator which is having activations, and activation is per computer, and you can use it within one computer with many instances of MT4 or with many instances or MT5 (and trading accounts have nothing to do with that - it can be any trading account).

Besides, if indicator is for MT4 so it can not be used for MT5 (and MT5 Market indicators can not be used in MT4 for example).

Your MQL5.com purchase is bound to your mcleoddonald52 MQL5 account and not your trading account.

If you are logged into your mcleoddonald52 MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, you will find your purchased indicator in your purchases, in the Market tab in MT4 and in the Navigator window in MT5.

Reason: