AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 22

To clarify: all ticks, by counterpoints or by opening prices.

And also (if you know), does the phenomenon occur in all modes or in some?
(If you don't know, no problem, now I have to check all modes anyway)

pardon, all tics :)

Here, I have so far managed to reproduce the problem on all ticks. And on the opening prices - so far the problem is not showing up.

Thanks again.

From what I understand the current problem affects many of the managing instruments, at least 4 and 5 for sure.

And have you noticed cases where only some of the instruments are missing and others remain?

So far, I think it's a general error that doesn't concern any particular instrument.

Here's what else is important. Have you seen at least once the problem in the demo window (not in the tester)?

It was a long time ago, and to be honest now, I can not say with 100% certainty that it was not only in the tester (very rarely do I move the price scale) ... But no! It was once on a demo, just the same 4 and 5 tools, 100%

As for the disappearance of some of the instruments ... I've seen them all at once :) but it's true, not so many of them were on the chart at the same time

Sergei, what do you hear from the management? Is there a tentative date yet?

alexx_v:
Sergei, what's the word from the management? Is there a tentative date yet?

I'm working on it now. The whole site has to be redesigned. It's a lot. Another two weeks. Maybe more.

I apologize to all those who were reassured by the earlier deadline. So, uh...

New version of AutoGraf series 4 - AutoGraf 4.80608 beta has been released.
The changes were made:
1. Fixed tool deletion error when zooming in the financial tool window (when testing in visualization mode).
2. changed the colour settings for the icons of control functions. Now the colour of the heart icon coincides with the colour of the executed function.
3. Added news file for the current week.

alexx_v писал (а) >>
Can play, try to record a "movie"

Please advise a good avi>flv and avi>gif converter.

avi from CamStudio are excellent, though somehow heavy (about 4.5Mb 550x350 30 sec).
But flv, at least for some reason, turns out smudged, like a kalyuzhi :)

Reason: