AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 20

Sergey, does AutoGraph keep a log somewhere?

I have found the general log in the folder of Expert Advisors, which Expert Advisors have done and what they have done, but somehow there is not much there and not all of it.

I want to see the log of its work, what it has done, as in the message window of the indicator, so that we could see in time what it has opened and re-opened, what instruments were involved, how it has worked, etc. I want to have as much detail as possible. And for each EA separately (...or together?)

No, it doesn't.

Actually, that would have made sense. But it should have been done from the start, with the option to turn it off. I just didn't think about it. And now - this will be one of the improvements on the development path (after it goes live).

In the meantime, I'm at war with the browsers. How to achieve adherence if giants like Opera, IE, Mozilla and others can't agree on same interpretation of the plain HTML.

For example, I'm writing from Opera right now. It gives long lines - the lines go far outside the window, you have to scroll right-left. Well, that's from what considerations all this is done?

By the way, tell me who uses what browser? (And if, after the "making" site will turn out that once again the lines have moved, then I'll also go crazy:).

Yes, logging is needed, definitely.

As for the browser - I personally use Fox Fire, so it turned out, but in general, there are all browsers, just in case :)

Not coded HTML, but I was pleasantly surprised by such a program as Web Page Maker (visual editor) makes pages beautifully, in terms of cross-browser incompatibility is not observed, in all browsers page is the same :)

IE6

Ognelis 3

-------------------------------------------

IE7 I won't even look at... ;)

Anyway, later on... on IE

SK. писал (а):

By the way, tell me, who uses which browser? (because if, after "making" the site, it turns out that the lines have moved again, I'm going crazy too:).

Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14, about IE I have repeatedly said...
Maybe useful - statistics on the use of platforms and browsers

OK. Thank you.

And NN hasn't been heard from at all today... It used to be popular.

Sergey, I've noticed but I haven't been able to write about it: there is one problem - when we attach some tools to a chart and then suddenly decide to zoom in/out the price scale using the mouse, those tools often disappear, which is OK, but when you have set a dozen of them, it is sad, but I have to attach them all over again.

I don't know what to say.

Instruments disappear the moment the price or time scale limits change. That's normal, that's the way it's designed.

But when the chart is already "pulled up", the tools are immediately restored. The same concerns the toolbar.

And what about you... they disappear and are not restored?

If so, please describe in detail the circumstances under which it happens.

Who else is experiencing this phenomenon?

Is it possible that the instruments displayed at the set price level are simply not in the new price range in the window when the new price range limits are set? In this case, they are not "missing", they are just standing at their price, but the price itself is outside the window.

Yes, exactly missing and not recovering, alas.

And the details ... well, what can I say, here's yesterday's example, set a pull-up stop after the price, it is pulling up normally, the scale was already compressed a little, stretched the scale - the tool is out of sight, of course, compressed the scale back - the tool is gone, and the stop is not pulled ... that's all the details. Yes, it was in the tester, maybe not unimportant detail, but similar observed earlier and not in the tester, only disappeared installed tools 4 or 5, I do not remember already, one of them (do not remember which was installed)

Reason: