AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 8

ALEX_SPB_RU:

I, for example, can't watch HD movies comfortably in some cases when the Expert Advisor is running, there are jerks sometimes.

I'll tell you a secret, I can't even listen to music while trading. True, for another reason - I lack my own resources. Driving a car and talking on the mobile phone are not overloaded - I feel that I am running out of resources, but I have them.

But while trading - not enough.

А вот во время торговли - не хватает.

I, too, like my namesake from St. Petersburg, can watch a film or "play a transistor" (c)

SK. писал (а):
ALEX_SPB_RU:

I, for example, can't watch HD movies comfortably in some cases when the Expert Advisor is running, there are jerks sometimes.

I'll tell you a secret, I can't even listen to music while trading. True, for another reason - I lack my own resources. Driving a car and talking on the mobile phone are not overloaded - it feels like I am running out of resources, but I have them.

While trading, on the other hand, not enough.

If you don't work with the tick chart and you can examine it every 5, 10, 15 minutes depending on the situation, why should I stare at it all the time?

Especially, your program removes part of the trader's work...

And no one is preventing to put marks in the schedule, when they are reached, there will be a beep...

I myself, too, do not like to do several things at once, but it's like fishing - you just sit and wait until the bite comes...

That's lyrical... What do you think of the suggestions?

I am reading and thinking through all the suggestions.

There is no final decision yet. Not many people have seen the programme yet. It should take some time.

here it is, by the way, the news glitch, I may not be able to capture the very beginning to show the spontaneous start of the error messages and the same spontaneous end, but what I could as they say:

as you can see the news button cannot be deactivated immediately

WinXP Pro SP2 + all latest updates

I'm curious to know this.

Does this glitch occur periodically or every time the news lines are switched on?

Do you know of any circumstances in which it happens?

Who else has this glitch?

( to the moderators: the clip is downloading, but only lasts about 4 seconds.)

There is a crackling sound for 4 seconds and the video itself lasts for 32 seconds.

No, this glitch appears not when the news lines are turned on, but simply during the process, and what I have noticed is that it happens when the news line is close to the current price, and it is spontaneous, i.e. I have not managed to understand and link the beginning and end of the glitch to any event.

If I succeed, I will try to capture this situation, not the end, as in the last time

ZS: my downloaded video was able to view in full and without any problems

alexx_v:

No, this glitch appears not when the news lines are turned on, but simply during the process, and what I have noticed is that it happens when the news line is close to the current price, and it is spontaneous, i.e. I have not managed to understand and link the beginning and end of the glitch to any event.

If I succeed, I will try to capture this situation, not the end, as in the last time

ZS: his downloaded video was able to view in full and without problems

The issue here may be this. In MT there is a slight inaccuracy ... the lines on the right of the 0 bar. give coord. in sootv. with a rigid calculation of the bars at the time of installation of the object. And as the holes in the bars accumulate, the error accumulates. If this object is left untouched, it will "move back in time" with a coordinate that does not match the actual coordinate (clearly visible in the visualisation) and may in theory give the wrong coordinates to the programme... And AG reacts to wrong coordinates, i.e. it thinks the user has shifted everything, so it reacts to every "sort of shifted" line... and there are a lot of them to the right of the 0 bar. That's the mass objection.

But you still need to check how it works in the code (what are the codes actually). If this is the cause, it's surmountable (you just need to redraw the object at the beginning of a new bar before checking its location). I'll check it tomorrow and tell you more definitively.

If this is the case, the effect should appear mainly on M1 and only at the moment of "hole", i.e. when the 0 bar open time differs from the 1 bar open time. 1 bar differs by more than 1 min.

Rosh:
There's a cracking sound for 4 seconds, but the video itself lasts 32 seconds.

Here, I have the same thing, only at the 4th second it stops.

Reason: