Option levels indicator online - beta testing - page 7

Helex >> :

Throws an error, screenshot interested too Crunch do with explanation.

What errors please specify, there are no telepaths.

Urain >> :

>> What are the errors, there are no telepaths.

In principle, there are probably telepaths ;-), but maybe not here. I'm not a telepath either, but there might be a problem with this wininet if proxies authorization is required.

I'm going to risk running it now.

I did. It's the same on both computers, isn't it?

With news the same, maybe it's wininet.dll or it needs vista, 7

I can't say for Vista, but it works for WinXP SP2.

Such "critical" errors will be difficult to fix without source code of used dll, and some without source code of MT itself, because it was written by common people too. ;-)

Which pairs does the indicator work with?

After a certain time, the indicator displays the following:

Helex >> :
What pairs does the indicator work with?

If the question is for me too, I didn't change the parameters, I left the default values. But the indicator was placed on almost empty chart, without any other indices and objects (I'm mentioning it just in case).

Murphy's new law "Critics far outnumber authors... At least 1+1=2, an increase in geometric procession, depending on the value of the idea embodied....

In all seriousness - nice work! Kudos to the author! Just don't get sick, don't give up.... There are a lot of OI in the INET, who doubts the accuracy can put 10 terminals plus 10 sources (100 in total) and check up to "half a pip". A marvellous addition to the TS. But, (I hate to write), this is the tip of the iceberg.

elin писал(а) >>

Murphy's new law "Critics far outnumber authors... At least 1+1=2, an increase in geometric procession, depending on the value of the idea embodied....

In all seriousness - nice work! Kudos to the author! Just don't get sick, don't give up.... There are a lot of OI in the INET, who doubts the accuracy can put 10 terminals plus 10 sources (100 in total) and check up to "half a pip". A marvellous addition to the TS. But, (I hate to write), this is the tip of the iceberg.

You said A - say B: more about these very "icebergs" that force one to interpret OPEN interest only literally, but no more...

While I was gone, I saw that there was a lot of this stuff on the Internet, just a ton of.... I'm too lazy to write a proper description, so here's one from the site:

Externally indicators have not changed much - the status bar and the error handler with their output in comments have been added. Most of the changes have affected the internal structure and methods of working with history files and with the server.

History files are now divided into daily periods, and their dynamic loading from the server has been organized. Thus, the indicator imposes less load on the MT4 terminal - there are no hangs on waiting for downloading the entire history, as it was in previous versions.

All the downloaded files are stored on the user's side, so there's no need for a constant download of the history. Only the online data file is updated. This has reduced the traffic consumption by a factor of almost 10. The option of the system operation in strategy tester of the MT4 terminal was added.

Working with non-standard symbols

Instead of external variables of suffixes and prefixes, there is a file of synonyms: symbols.ini, where possible variations of symbol names are specified. At first load, the indicator will request it on the server and save it in the folder terminal\experts\files

And later it will check the name of the symbol with its synonyms. If your DC is quoting a symbol with a name that is not in the list of synonyms, then there are three ways to fix it:

1) open symbols.ini file in any text editor and add your instrument name on the right line, remembering to put a "," delimiter

2) specify your symbol name in the external variable of the indicator: "SymbolSet

3) To write on the forum or the author's e-mail indicating the instrument name, link to your brokerage company website, and the name of the quoted instrument.

Working in the Strategy Tester

In order to have the opportunity of viewing the dynamics of option levels on history, the new versions has added the possibility of the information system operation in the strategy tester. To work in the Strategy Tester, our Expert Advisor with the indicator name and "for tester" prefix are included.

For the correct display of option levels in the visual run mode, it is desirable to use the time frame less than M5.

When the system works in the strategy tester, the history files will be downloaded to the terminal\tester\files folder, and if they are not there, they will be downloaded from the server. This will slow down the terminal a little. If you have a sufficient amount of history in the folder terminal\experts\files, then I recommend manually copy them to the folder of the tester: terminal\tester\files, in this way, the existing files will be read from the folder, while the missing ones will be downloaded from the server.

By the way, if you still use old versions, you can throw them away...

the new ones can be downloaded from here: https: //www.mql5.com/go?link=http://realvolumes.ucoz.ru/load/

Reason: