[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 795

vladds:

Well, don't look at fairy tales that never happened!

that's why i think the quotes before january 16 are just rubbish! in a month the mark will move even closer! and you need to test on the current market and better history!!!

the market is changing!

i have been testing since 2011, and i cannot recall such events!

it is easier to cope with a 99 tester than to wait for weeks)

you may use it for a thousand times, and you will need hundreds of tested EAs!

The market is changing, that's how it is) because I do not know it :D

vladds:

If the amount has become large, the plum is guaranteed! Because the logic of lot multiplication is violated because the maximum lot 10!

It means the maximum amount for this сов not more than $ 50,000!

Not necessarily. Suppose we need to open a position with 11 lots (well, yeah... bad situation in the market :)))))))). ). We open two positions of 5.5 and enjoy our life! :)) For such manipulations, we just need to complicate the code a bit! ;)

7Konstantin7:

I think it's easier to cope with a 99 tester than to wait weeks and months)

I don't want to fuck up my brain! I've tried it and there's no page or something else in it!

I've tried it! It says there's no such page, then there's something else!

It's a tester after all! So only time, and only real money! These two things will give me the profit and experience!

MaxZ:
Not necessarily. Let's say we need to open a position with 11 lots (yeah... bad situation in the market :))))))) ). So we open two positions with 5.5 and have fun! :)) For such manipulations we just need to complicate the code a bit! ;)

The most important thing is entering the market! There is no such an indicator!

vladds:

I've tried! It says there's no such page, then there's something else!

It's a tester after all! So only time and real money! These two things will give me profit and experience!

it's not a tester, the ticks move like in the real market, the whole story is a recording of real trading, like a video shot on tape.

everything works there and you don't have to open any pages, just use your head to think, I haven't dealt with it before but I figured it out in 20 minutes.

You need a tester to configure the owl, especially since you will be looking at hundreds of owls and something interesting always comes up and needs a good test.

Yes, it is cooler to test it in real life :D and it will take months that will turn into years

Well, good luck!)

vladds:

The most important thing is to enter the market! There is no such an indicator!
I'm not going to argue with you here. You can always bypass the maximum lot, if there are no other limitations.

MaxZ:
I won't even argue with you there. And the maximum lot can always be bypassed if there are no other restrictions.

You can get around the maximum lot by simply multiplying terminals! ))

but it's better to take the profits! ))

here's another stone to the tester!

moderators! a question for you?

Quotes are ok but the test gives out this glitch! build updated today 418!

Why does it happen? I've downloaded the terminal without any additional features! (except one)

i got only quotes history for eurodollar!

7Konstantin7:

and you'll be waiting years for profits

and make about 30 trades a year

you need a big deposit to earn something and you will wait for years for a minuscule profit.

you understand that this is nonsense)

think about it...

For instance, you deposit 15,000 rubles on a cent account which is 50,000 and it gets scary.

you need to wait for profits for 2-3 years... Just imagine... If you don't know what you're dealing with then you may start to wonder... If you don't know what's going on in your account... If you don't mind, you may close all your 30 positions per year for technical reasons ...

That's how my Expert Advisors work. I don't need a double minus.

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 5 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 4 848.32 Floating P/L: -264.02 Margin: 105.64
Balance: 9 359.26 Equity: 9 095.24 Free Margin: 8 989.60
Details:
Gross Profit: 5 913.68 Gross Loss: 1 065.36 Total Net Profit: 4 848.32
Profit Factor: 5.55 Expected Payoff: 42.16
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 329.76 (4.97%) Relative Drawdown: 4.97% (329.76)
Total Trades: 115 Short Positions (won %): 57 (87.72%) Long Positions (won %): 58 (82.76%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 98 (85.22%) Loss trades (% of total): 17 (14.78%)
Largest profit trade: 519.12 loss trade: -254.82
Average profit trade: 60.34 loss trade: -62.67
Maximum ($): 17 (1 867.20) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-329.76)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 1 867.20 (17) consecutive loss (count): -329.76 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 7 consecutive losses: 1
Reason: