International championships - page 6

goldtrader:
IMHO it is necessary to introduce some reasonable restrictions: like who is the first to reach 1 LMA before the deadline - he is the champion. Our site has limitations both on maximal lot size and maximal deposit. And who has them - you cannot tell.

I agree - who first earns a GOLD on the real - that's GOD :-)

Serg_ASV:
Goldtrader:
IMHO there should still be some sensible limits introduced: like who is the first to reach 1 BILLION before the deadline - that's the champion. But brokerage companies also have restrictions both on maximal lot size and on maximal deposit. And who has them - you cannot tell.

I agree - the first one to make a lakh in real money is a GOD :-)

"You've already made a MILLION" - then we're coming to you!

FIRM TADE!

YuraZ:
Goldtrader:
If we want to keep this in mind, we should introduce reasonable restrictions: the first one who has reached 1 BMA before expiration - he is the champion. But brokerage companies also have restrictions both on maximal lot size and on maximal deposit. And who has them - you cannot tell.

I'm afraid I'll be banned by the brokerage company for only one position.

I'm afraid I'll get banned with one position - it's not mid-term. I'm afraid I will be banned by an automated trading robot by one position only.

goldtrader:
YuraZ:
goldtrader:
IMHO we should still introduce some reasonable restrictions, like who is the first to reach 1 LMA before the deadline - he is the champion. Also brokerage companies have restrictions both on maximal lot size and maximal deposit. If you do not know what kind of restrictions they have.

I'm afraid I'll be banned by the brokerage company for only one position.

I'm afraid I'll get banned with one position - it's not mid-term. Automat will open 100-300 positions a day.

If you want to get to the maximum lot :-)

take a dealer with a HUGE max lot

---

By the way, the demo may be banned because of the "storm" of requests

well that would be a loss

---

well that's an unrealistic trade - no one would be interested in such an Expert Advisor

In principle, we can wait for the next public championship in 2008.

Renat:
We can wait for the next Public Championships in 2008.

:-) on the real one everything will be within the rules with EA checks !

But here it's more of a joke ...

It's like underground fist fights, street brawls, who has the knuckles is right :-)

The championship is serious there - and victory is more prized.

Renat:
In principle, we can wait for the next public Championship 2008.

There are real disadvantages to multi-currency strategies in the Championship. For example, you cannot use looped multicurrency EAs and scripts.

On the other hand, if a multicurrency EA is not looped, it will skip entries on all other pairs, except for the one it is attached to, because it is executed only on tick arrival of a certain pair.

What will be the situation with this at the Champ 2008?

Alexz:

For example, you cannot use looped multi-currency EAs and scripts.

Why? Just make sure they are tested properly, it's not difficult.

Renat:
In principle, we can wait for the next public championship in 2008.

We won't miss it :)

And it will be a kind of training :)

komposter:
Alexz:

For example, you cannot use looped multi-currency EAs and scripts.

Why? Just make sure they are tested normally, it's not that difficult.

They were tested normally :) There was just a condition that cycled EAs were not allowed... The reason was that the looped one will increase CPU load, thus making participants feel unequal.

So, organizers have immediately cut off all multicurrency pipsing strategies, as they cannot do without fixing.

Reason: