Predicting the future with Fourier transforms - page 18

sol >> :

It is long overdue to write an adviser with such an indicator.

+1 At least to check it out.

Very impressive. Interesting to see it on a trend line.

I am disturbed by specks of another colour of 1-2 bars duration. Could ruin the whole thing.

Integer писал(а) >>

So there it is! The cause of the economic crisis))

If only :-). But my opinion is that pouring money into the banking structure will only have a short-term effect of 3-6 months, and then it will get worse. Easy money has never been good. You have to know how to work and always work. very revealing from my point of view is the effect of the alleged "gurus". There was a reference to a triple dialogue today. Buying and holding in a rising market is simple and from my point of view not very smart. And when the market is falling or Kolbasin is not very active, and those who know, know how and maybe others just give him their money without even knowing it :-).

All naturally IHMO (in my humble opinion), it seems to translate that way. But I know one thing, if it works, what he had in mind, the royalties will be sure Rosh this is a beauty (https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1492), KimIV I learned from them the beauty of the code. Skeptic philosopher hope to get caught, that I could embrace, touch the beautiful, so to speak. Many, many people here who I would like to just see, talk to, even sit silently beside.....

Z.I.Interger thanks again. for the work. Unfortunately I lost your work, but it does not matter as it turned out. Without synchronisation on other currency pairs, it turned out to be a flop. Thanks again for your work. sorry i did not save the code ( there was a wizard work there.

Privat, would you mind sharing the Kai Kai code? It's more fun to deepen the crisis together :)

Integer писал(а) >>

So there it is! The cause of the economic crisis))

I will post it, I will definitely post it, but I must first make it as I see it and write an article about Kalman. I promised, even if I promised to people I have never seen. But a word is a word. Once upon a time in Russia, a merchant's word meant a lot. Though I was never a merchant. One good thing about the famous Demidov, he bought (received) only a part of the Privalov plants. But the word, the word that started everything from our lips, was stronger than any seal. You gave your word, keep it.

Z.U. Pardon the banality, but I'm looking for a team. There are a lot of ideas, I've been sleeping badly for a long time, a lot of ideas want to check, calculate, but no time, no strength, no team. I've been a generator of ideas all my life, I don't know how it happens. But if I think of a problem, lie down with it and get up, a solution is found, always, hard, long, but there is a solution. The only thing that has come my way, forex, difficult to analyze, but possible (IHIO). I very much want to bite him, not much, a little, but a bite, so that there will be no backsliding.

I am sorry I lost the code you did for me. the ticks are difficult. I am waiting for MQL5

TheXpert >> :

+1 At least for checking

It's disturbing to have a blot of a different colour lasting 1-2 bars. Could ruin the whole thing.

Not hard to filter out, it seems to me.

Prival писал(а) >>

Z.I.Interger thanks again. for the work. Unfortunately I lost your work on my order, but it doesn't matter, as it turned out. without synchronisation on other currency pairs, it turned out to be a flop. Thank you again for your work. it's a pity i didn't save the code ( there was a wizard job.

I must have it saved, I'll look for it and send it to you.

sol >> :

It's not hard to filter, it seems to me.

Maybe it's not difficult, maybe you don't even need to, why guess, you can't check it anyway :) .

Sart_repair >> :

It's not difficult to "sketch" indicators on historical data. What I was talking about was the ability to predict price using a Fourier series decomposition.

And as for my predictions, as you called them "from the principle floor - finger - ceiling", they are based on the V.T.E. and it seems that for the franc

have a tendency to materialise, now the price is 1.1837, already - 1.1843.... (you have a typo : I said not 1.9000, but 1.1900, the forecast was made at 1.1760)

The second target will be 1.2100

I draw the attention of t. Prival - the franc has reached the 1.1945 level. Second target of 1.2100 remains valid....

Ulterior >> :
>> Mr. Privat, would you mind sharing the Kai Kai code? It's more fun to deepen the crisis together :)

A Kalman filter would be much more interesting to watch.

My version of Kalman is described here 'Random Flow Theory and FOREX'.

There the model (I'm talking about it here 'Random Flow Theory and FOREX') that is embedded in the transition matrix and the filtering procedure (algorithm) itself is painted and drawn.

That's how easy it is to implement in the 'Theory of Random Flows and FOR EX' matrix. It cannot be done in MQL (. But there is an opportunity to reach with left hand to right ear...

I'll leave it to you who liked it. I'm sorry, I won't show it in MQL, it's not finished yet. We should add different forecast horizons + multicurrency. They may make a certain kopeck, and then some. It is not a universal panacea. It is just one of the methods of market analysis.

Z.I. timbo, you're right, Kai Kai is a derivative of Kalman.

To Sart and Sart_repair - great that the curve has reached your forecast, maybe it will reach the second one as well. But what a pity ATS (automated trading system can not do), not to bind you to a computer and torture, say a number, aha said - speech recognition algorithm - MT4 has put orders. The thing is, different people will do the markup differently, even the same person, after a short period of time may do it completely differently (it's a redrawing indicator :-) ).

Reason: