Graphical orders == Graphical line metalanguage - trade orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor refinement - page 5

to SK

Ok Sergey - read/write correctly - AutoGraf.

Following up on a previous post.

We are in a situation reminiscent of the former development of office software, for example there was once a Lotus spreadsheet and a few other similar products which grew out of the graphical capabilities of IBM PC XT. These spreadsheets worked well. But when the search and approbation in the environment of the small fry ended - everything turned out to be fixed under the Excell tridemark.

No offence meant - we, including myself, are the small fry.

And further - quite petty as there is no passable trading platform for untrusting traders to trust.

Korey:

to SK

We are in a situation reminiscent of the early development of office software, for example there was once a Lotus spreadsheet and several other similar products which grew out of the graphical capabilities of IBM PC XT. These spreadsheets worked well. But when the searching and approbation in the environment of the small scum ended - everything turned out to be fixed under the Excell tridemark.

I agree, we are in a situation similar to the early days of personal computers (Lotus, Lexicon, Autocad, etc). In my opinion, this is the most interesting and important period for any worthwhile direction in technology.

However, I cannot agree with the role you assign to us. What we do in the field of graphics is only the first attempt to realise a user-friendly interface. Here it must be emphasised - the developers' competence and responsibility cannot in principle cover a significant part of this usability, as this usability is an embodiment of trading algorithms that are not directly related to the platform.

The responsibility and work of creating application programs is the business of the programmers. And whoever correctly orients himself in the evaluation of existing management methods and in the choice of means, has the prospect of establishing himself on the application market as well.

Sites will appear as well, it just takes time. I think that in 2-3 years there will be a pond of them. The first, as I see it, will be the DCs. There were no DCs themselves even 5-7 years ago. Today there are only two Russian giants brokerage companies with about 80 thousand traders, and the total number of traders in the brokerage market is only two. Today there are about 80,000 traders, and the total number of brokerage companies has long gone beyond a hundred.

skifodessa:
Korey:

The limitation of "one position per side" alas - remains, and in this version of the language it is not possible to remove this limitation.

The language changes are almost ready.

If you put the EA on different windows of the same currency and with different MAGIC, another position will open in the same direction.

There has been a mistake - hooking on/off between two Expert Advisors working on the same pair has been made using global variables of the terminal. For each symbol oneBUY and one SELL were remembered, but different timeframes of the same symbol were not distinguished.

This is atavism, because tickets are memorized in lines anyway.

The attached version differs in that the tickets of the orders being served are taken directly from the lines named TICKET=.

Mutual interferences on one symbol are thus eliminated.

That is, this version ensures that several GTerminal on one tool.

Files:

Is it possible to make a function of re-activation of the line. For example, I set SellStop line tp=100, sl=25, lot=1, the price went down and crossed this line and a Sell order (SELL) was opened. But in a while the price went up and triggered SL.

At this time, my line is again changing its settings (SellStop tp=100, sl=25, lot=1)

and if the price goes down again and crosses this line, a sell order (SELL) will be opened again. This is handy if I'm not at my computer.

I set 3 BUYSTOP lines (at 5 pips one above the other.) The price went up and 1 BUYSTOP line triggered, but the price reversed and the SLBUY triggered. Then the price started to go up again, reached the 2nd line BUYSTOP, but the order did not open. Thank you

to skifodessa

Clear inequality triggering condition

double first_line(string s,int u_d,color col) 

//............................
if(rline!=0)
            {  if(u_d==1)
               {
               if(cross_method==0) {if(rline<price0&&rline>price1) {last_line=c; return (TRUE);  }}
               if(cross_method==1) {if(rline<price0) {last_line=c; return (TRUE);  }}
               } 
               else
                  {
                  if(cross_method==0) {if(rline>price0 && rline<price1){ last_line=c; return (TRUE); } }
                  if(cross_method==1) {if(rline>price0 ){ last_line=c; return (TRUE);} }
                  }
can be changed to fuzzy.....

Is it possible to close a position in parts. (e.g. an open SellStop position tp=100, sl=30, lot=1, and close the part with TPSELL lot=0.3....)

skifodessa:
Is it possible to close a position in parts. (e.g. an open SellStop position tp=100, sl=30, lot=1, and close part of the position with TPSELL lot=0.3....)

But I want to know if it is possible to close part of a position?

to skifodessa

I have made a mistake when constructing the algorithm by giving priority to operations that traders are accustomed to,
The semantics of line names, as currently implemented, looked natural at first, but in fact turned out to be ill-conceived and cumbersome.
In general, "add to what we have" is certainly possible... A specific answer will be available within 1 week.

What can be wrong if by right-clicking on the chart you cannot enter the advisor, it is somehow not there

Reason: