Grail. The puzzle is an interesting theme. - page 11

kharko писал (а) >>

The Expert Advisor was made for fun, or rather I remade the one posted at the beginning of the branch... I don't believe in martingale in its prospects.... You can get a lot... and a lot at a time... and you can lose just as much in another period of time....once upon a time I had a similar idea: vary the increments and lot size... in the long run plum....

If you do not know what I am talking about, you may ask: Which one of the three possible scenarios? >> Studio please.

BROM писал (а) >>

I will suggest a trend following system for certain levels and timeframes. In the studio, please.

If we take a simple MA (Moving Average).

The price reaches the n-th level and the MA corresponds to the direction (buy order, which should open and MA up, let's assume on H1) the order is opened, if not - then we close the open orders.

And again we put two opposite orders.

Preferably something tested, with a good performance.

BROM писал (а) >>
It is desirable to use something tested, with good indicators.

To test it, you must first tweak the Expert Advisor.

I was advised to use Laguerre as a trend indicator (daily).

Stells писал (а) >>

In order to test it, I should first fine-tune the Expert Advisor.

I was advised to use Laguerre as a trend indicator (day indicators).

The farther the level is from the point of opening the first position, the higher timeframe should be a guide.

Stells писал (а) >>

In order to test it, I should first fine-tune the Expert Advisor.

I was advised to use Laguerre as a trend indicator (day indicators).

If you want to make some adjustments to your EA, first of all you have to create your own entry and exit system for each level.

For example, I like to use 3 scales to determine the trend: 5-13-34. I look at two timeframes, H1 and H4. If 5>13>34 on H1 and H4, the trend is usually strong, and this is where I think your Expert Advisor can go. And the exits, I read somewhere that RSI allows to close positions at the maximum of the swing, there was even testing done and it was confirmed. So I will search and post the algorithm here. I think the idea is very interesting, but only if we open the maximum volume on the second order and then gradually decrease it. Otherwise we will be out of the money sooner or later. As it has been already mentioned here, by the law of meanness the largest order will be opened at the maximum and will be closed by loss, thus closing the entire previous profit. Should I write here or directly to the author of the thread in the private area?

Necron писал(а) >>
I like to use for example 3 scales to identify the trend: 5-13-34. I look at two timeframes, H1 and H4. If 5>13>34 on H1 and H4, the trend is usually strong, and it is possible to send your Expert Advisor here. And the exits, I read somewhere that RSI allows to close positions at the maximum of the swing, there was even testing done and it was confirmed. So I will search and post the algorithm here. I think the idea is very interesting, but only if we open the maximum volume on the second order and then gradually decrease it. Otherwise we will be out of the money sooner or later. As it has been already mentioned here, by the law of meanness the largest order will be opened at the maximum and will be closed by loss, thus closing the entire previous profit. Should I write here or directly to the author of the thread in the private area?

I believe that the progression should be left unchanged, because the maximum risk and loss is possible on the first! I think the progression should be left unchanged, because the maximum risk and loss is possible for the first (smallest) order (see calculation at the beginning of this thread). The optimal ratio of t/p to s/l for the demo is 55/34 respectively. I also think ishimoku will work fine on timeframes from H1, presumably H4, but this is one of the variants. It is also desirable to make automatic calculation of the first lot as a percentage of the available funds.

I think it would be better to discuss it here, since we will come to a better variant quicker. Isn't it so?

Look. Example. We buy 1 lot, stop 34 (as in the first post-34$), in 21 points we buy 2 lots, stop 34 pips(-68$), in another 21 points we buy 3 lots again(risk 102$), stop 34, in another 21-5 lots(170$), moose 34. Now let's do the math. We are closing on the loss of 5 lots. Our loss: -170$+63$-2*13$-3*13=-172$ Or was I wrong somewhere?

And if we use reverse pyramid, the last position would be closed with a loss of -34 $, the penultimate -13 $pp, the second position with a profit of +21 $pp (but it was the maximum volume), the very first +34 $. As we see, we would have anyway made profit. Do not have any illusions. You accumulate a position and then the last one covers all the profit obtained from the previous ones, as it is constantly opened with a volume 1.618 times bigger than the previous one. Accordingly, the previous trade needs to be closed in profit +55 points (the next Fibo value) for the total profit to be taken. But the previous position is closed with a loss of -13 pips. If you trade on the demo using this MM system, most likely you will close the last trade with profit (by gut feeling?). I compared the worst case development of your method and Bill Williams' method (reverse pyramiding). If I'm wrong, please show me where. The topic is interesting, but I think only using reverse pyramiding.

Here is a link to use RSI. Let's test the indicator's capabilities. Haven't tried it myself, but the approach is interesting.
Reason: