Breaking through the morning flat - page 27

elritmo >> :
Do you know if you enter against the breakdown or following it, by your gut feeling or by some other criteria? For example, if you see the sideways movement and the size of the humps of this movement. For the pound, the humps are almost the same size and duration. By the way, this week on other currency pairs have not played or it just did not work out so well?

a hint of flair ;-)... I would like to tell the supporters of picks that you can't trade based on picks for a long time

i'm writing and it seems to be obvious - the system has rules and part of the rules have been posted here in the theme

the system has stops, goals too, the entry criteria are there

--

against the breakdown the entry is not a gut feeling, there are criteria

semi-automatic trading - criteria are set in the morning or after a breakdown

--

the total minus for the week -300 pips, the pound pulled ... if you go to a known broker in the pamm

some lost a week, some had heavy losses - it was a hard week

there is only -300p loss - the lot is even

i just showed that the system trades not only against a breakdown

--

i just showed that the system trades only against a breakdown and against it.

do not traders go buy at such points?

and the pound is in consolidation.

I guess the rules of most good systems is that on Thursdays it was a buy, what a gut feeling.

Good afternoon to all forum users. I have had an interesting case for the first time in my practice: I left my computer at work overnight and in the morning I came back, in the indicators folder all my indicators had disappeared. All in all, it is zilch. Does it happen in nature and how can it be explained...?

YuraZ >> :

the difficult period is the week for the pound 677p

it just shows another entry against a breakdown - there is such an entry in the system

targets on Fibo levels

--

What is that indicator you have with the red and blue dots? Could this be purely the high of the previous session?

TheXpert >> :

Anyway, it's a sensible idea and probably worth stopping there.

Simply, fanciers of fibo levels -- any -- don't say, "fibo is cool, use fibo", but say "I successfully use fibo" and then such chorus will be a lot less.

Now those are good words. (read the thread from the beginning, didn't leave out the flubbing of wise and his followers in this)

And on the subject of worthless arguments, it's hilarious (some clever people in generalwise). There is only one outcome in the market and that is a profit. And not the one which is still in the deposit, but the one which is used )) In anything. Gives capitalisation on investment investments. Invested in real estate. Rides in the form of a comfortable car, etc.

The real estate is invested in real estate and rides in a convenient car, etc. So it is no more than grandmothers in the yard eating sunflower seeds and spreading evil rumours. They pounced on Yury for some reason, they did not like his fibo )). Is it even worth several pages of this thread? They are littering the thread with their rubbish. Are you so offended by the daily routine of trading? Are not capable of constructive dialogue? If you do not like FIBO - you are welcome. Describe your options. Or there are none?

Everyone trades the way he likes. If he shares with others, great. And the result is always the same - Profit (for a period of time). Yura started a branch and describes the system he uses to trade. It is a good thing. Everyone will draw their own conclusions. They will ask questions, clarify them and write their views. But to start a flood for several pages and argue - is to show your true nature.

You have shown yours better than anyone else.

P.S. pages 14-15-16-17-18-19 ...

Old English anecdote:

How to compose a symphony.

A stranger once approached Mozart and asked him to explain how to compose a symphony.

- You're still young," Mozart said, "first write a ballad; if you're satisfied with it, come and see me.
- And you? You have already composed plenty of music at ten years of age!
- But I have never asked anyone for advice on how to do it.

entry against the breakdown

Considering the situation as a flat - in a flat case enter from far levels

that's 361 Fibo from yesterday

--

The system was showing a high probability of a break up in the morning

then a breakout was confirmed

then enter against the breakdown

Sasha81 >> :

Can't you have a constructive dialogue? If you don't like FIBO, be my guest.

Can you?! Anything other than trying to tell everyone how bad this wise is. So tell me what this FIBA is good for. Show me some trade monitoring or something. Jura has gone to ground and is afraid to show his trades, so he continues to hypnotise people with pictures.

Everyone trades as he likes. If he shares with others, fine. And the result is always the same - Profit (over a period of time).

The result is always the same - a dumping (over a long enough period of time). That is more accurate. =)

If you want to argue, start with a link to the monitoring.

How to compose a symphony.

Mozart was once approached by an unknown young man and asked him to explain him how to start composing a symphony.

- You are still young," Mozart replied, "write a ballad first; if you are satisfied with it, come and see me.
- And you? You have already composed plenty of music at the age of ten!
- But I have never asked anyone for advice on how to do it.

That's a joke about you, unknown young man, isn't it?!

wise >> :

You make me smile. There is no need to enter into a dialogue with you and prove anything.

Sasha81 >> :

You make me smile. There is no need to enter into a dialogue with you and prove anything.

man thinks the result is always the same SLIVE!

I.e. everybody has the same RESULT = a failure.

He does not believe in good trading.

--

there is nothing more to discuss

>> well, it makes more sense for him to change his line of work.

--

Sasha81 >> :

You make me smile. There is no need to engage in a dialogue with you and to prove something.

That's the kind of profitable trading you have, an unfamiliar young troll who believes in FIBO and Jura, its prophet. And all that ranting about profits. Nothing to show for it, that's typical.

YuraZ >> :

The man thinks the result is always the same SLIVE!

So everyone and everyone has the same RESULT = a loss.

He doesn't believe in the fact that you can trade quite normally.

I don't believe it, Yura, I know it's possible to trade profitably. But over the long term, a dump is inevitable. MM will save you, yes.

But FIBO adepts do. Both in FIBO and in their profitable trading. They are afraid to show their profitable trading. Because atheists will not see a profitable trade there. And the adepts will have to explain every negative by saying "I did not enter the system / the parrot has distracted / the Internet was lost", and every plus - "Glory to FIBO!

By the way, at Alpari, the accounts for someone named Y-Z, whose, huh?

Reason: