why write an advisor. - page 4

<br/ translate="no"> what is the TS stratagem based on? in essence it is also an algorithm you open when conditions are created you look at the chart right
when your indicator group gives a signal!

the advisor can read the state of these indicators in the same way
But the EA does not hear or see the news, expected key events, etc.... And accordingly closes position with a minus.... And without an EA, a person will close an obviously disadvantageous position in advance and stay in the plus position or will not open an order at all if the news or events are not in his/her favour.

YuraZ:
RvS:
Cronex:

In general, the question is a bit odd.... Not in terms of the wording, but in terms of the topic. Why love? And why create mechanisms to make work easier? And why a fridge?

The question is more from the category of rhetorical and for this reason is not very popular on a technical forum. Ask yourself, why do you get involved in a hobby? The answer is obvious.

For me programming was a hobby long time ago, it turned into a part of my profession. Programming Forex now is just another hobby, it's a global awareness of myself as a part of being. And my emotional state doesn't allow me to work with my hands on the market :-)

No computer program (advisor) can react to a live market changing every second.... An advisor is built on algorithms.... And the event can occur regardless of anyone ... And then the Expert Advisor will lose everything... It's like trusting a blind person to drive a car...

What is the basis of TC strategy? It' s based on the fundamentals and the point of entry into the market is based on the technique. in essence it's the same algorithm you open when the conditions create you look at the chart correctly
when a group of your indicators give you a signal!

the EA is also able to read the state of these indicators

---

I'm going to disprove you.

prove to me that this program will sell out!

http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=open&acc=2102

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users

---
show me half a year's worth of results where you do better!

Question to all!!! Why is it that when all the indicators show one thing and your Expert Advisor makes a trade. But the market goes in a completely different direction and the analytics starts like this, because yes, it's just smart big players collecting your money, that's all.

ilnar_s:
Question to all!!! Why is it that when all the indicators show one thing and your Expert Advisor makes a trade. And the market goes in a completely different direction and analytics starts like this because, yes, it's just smart big players collecting your money and that's it.

Yeah. That's the way it is. All the advisers go one way, and the smart players go for the money. And there's nothing to be done ;) By the way, where's the question?

Why is everyone getting so worked up? Why would the author of the topic, bcuwally with "foam at his mouth" prove his point of view here (in the forum of programmers)?
Yes...there are still many mysteries in the world...

ilnar_s:
Question to all!!! Why is it that when all the indicators show one thing and your Expert Advisor makes a trade. But the market goes in a completely different direction and the analytics starts like this, because yes, it's just smart big players collecting your money, that's all.

you have a question for programmers "WHY WRITE PROGRAMS"
the answer has already been... I understand there is no need to repeat it - and I showed you the link to a program that made 1300% in 3 months on a competition
on the real 200% in half a year
I showed you the link to the program which made 1300% and 200% in real money in 3 months and half a year.

I have a counter question to you

if i understood you correctly
You do not use any advisors or indicators and trade successfully.

i would like to see your live account statement for half a year or more.
If you do not use any indicators and do not know your real account details, please do not use any profit or loss.

MaxSt:
Why is everyone getting so worked up? Why would the author of the topic, bcuwally with "foam at his mouth" prove his point of view here (in the forum of programmers)?
Yes...there are still many mysteries in the world...

You know the whole forum and site was created so that ordinary people would believe in this nonsense and would trust these advisers who would pour their money into the WC of the brokerage company.

YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
Question to all!!! Why is it that when all the indicators show one thing and your Expert Advisor makes a trade. But the market goes in a different direction and you get analytics like this because, yes, it's just smart big players collecting your money, that's all.

you have a question for programmers "WHY WRITE PROGRAMS"
the answer has already been... I understand there is no need to repeat it - and I showed you the link to a program that made 1300% in 3 months on a competition
on the real 200% in half a year
I showed you the link to the program which made 1300% and 200% in real money in 3 months and half a year.

I have a counter question to you

if i understood you correctly
You do not use any advisors or indicators and trade successfully.

i would like to see your live account statement for half a year or more.
If you do not use any indicators and do not know your real account details please do not hesitate to ask me if I may use them.

STOP QUESTION TO THE HONOURABLE IN THE CONTEST FOR 3 MONTHS 1300% AND REAL 200% OVER 6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE TRICK....

RvS:

What's the basis of the strategy? It's essentially the same algorithm you open when the conditions are right you look at the chart
when a group of your indicators give you a signal!

the advisor can also read the state of these indicators
But the EA does not hear or see the news, expected key events, etc.... And accordingly closes position with a minus.... And without an EA, a person will close an obviously disadvantageous position in advance and stay in the Plus position or will not open an order at all if the news or events are not in his/her favour.
You are wrong.
There are a lot of indicators that show the news

As a trader, you do not know where the news will go

Why is the website in the competition 2 standards is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

Reason: