why write an advisor. - page 2

And why did the topic stop that the site's guests have disappeared. You're scamming me and you can't "scam" me in essence. You found something to complain about, half your vocabulary is not in Russian.

ilnar_s:
And why did the topic stop that the site's guests have disappeared. You're scamming me and you can't "scam" me in essence. You found something to complain about, half your vocabulary is not in Russian.

Wow - the topic has stopped :o.
In an hour it's already on page two...

Ilnar, what is there to explain? There is chemistry and there is alchemy. If someone is acquainted with chemistry and believes in alchemy and hopes to get gold from lead, it does not diminish the possibilities of chemistry.

ilnar_s:
And why did the topic stop that the site's residents have disappeared.
programmers must be writing EAs, pause...

---
another theory:

why write an EA... really why?

there is a catch!

signals come 24 hours a day, and a man sometimes sleeps, takes a rest, goes to the theatre, goes on holiday.

Yesterday a man sold and the currency bounced in the morning - at night, while he was sleeping.

and he didn't have time to break-even ... he ended up with a loss
not all deals are from the highs and lows

heck no one is stopping you from trading with your hands and taking a deal to breakeven, take it or leave it at a profit or loss.
the program

you can also achieve this result - this is what MTS trades on the real

http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=open&acc=2102

and this is the same MTS in the competition

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users
https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/Better/

The question is WHY do you still have a hundred?

Looks like there are only those here who are only losing and losing their deposit, not being able to analyse and predict the market development at the moment and .... I have decided to use an Expert Advisor and an indicator as a last resort. I think normal traders will not resort to mts. I think they will estimate and analyze their mistakes and next time they will be smarter and their profit will be only in profit. IMHO )

RvS:

It looks like there are only those who are only losing and losing their deposits, not being able to analyse and predict the market development at the moment and .... I decided to use an EA indicator as a last resort.

You are also losing money?

Actually the forum is dedicated to MQL4 programming
and mainly programmers have gathered here
but programmer and trader is not synonymous with

Very interesting, show me a place where successful wealthy traders have gathered...

Usually when you ask a trader to show you - prove that you're a good trader
he usually doesn't even have anything to motivate him, unless he points to the latest model of a foreign car
or looks... good real estate ... and other signs of the good life

just if a trader starts shouting that he's not a loser, that he's super duper ... just ask to see a real account during half a year or more

the answer is usually
1 investment account
2 intimate
3 no show

it's clear that they are losing about 90-95%
and hardly the one who shouts success gets into 5% of those who are really stable

RvS:

Looks like there are only those here who are only losing and losing their deposit, not being able to analyse and predict the market development at the moment and .... I have decided to use an Expert Advisor and an indicator as a last resort. I think normal traders will not resort to mts. I think they will estimate and analyze their mistakes and next time they will be smarter and their profit will be only in profit. IMHO )

Here we have PROGRAMMERS who ask questions about "Lexical features of MQL4". (In fact, sometimes interesting "scientific topics" are raised here, which have no direct relation to "trading" proper - rather to "analytics"). Also, there are "Russian left-handed people" (I just doubt that anywhere except "we" have a "kitchen maid running ..."), who believe that they can both be programmers AND traders AND go to the "main job" at the same time.

Real traders (at least "my" - in quotes!!!) inhabit other forums - automotive, construction, etc. :)

:)

ilnar_s:

Note the following. All my attempts to have a normal conversation about the essence of everything are immediately met with an attack from the same people. That there is no one else on the site or what.

I answered you - normally - you read it...

Actually the question is a bit odd.... Not in terms of the wording, but in terms of the topic. Why love? And why create mechanisms to make work easier? And why a fridge?

The question is more from the category of rhetorical and for this reason is not very popular on a technical forum. Ask yourself, why do you get involved in a hobby? The answer is obvious.

For me programming was a hobby long time ago, it turned into a part of my profession. Programming Forex is just a hobby, which can be compared to the global task of self-recognition as a part of existence. My emotional state doesn't allow me to work on the market with my hands :-)

YuraZ:
ilnar_s:

Note the following. All my attempts to have a normal conversation about the essence of everything are immediately met with an attack from the same people. There is no one else on the site or what.

I answered you - fine - you read...

It wasn't directed at me but it's a good point I agree with you.
Reason: