[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 842

- What are you so glum about?
- I finished writing a monumental piece of software yesterday...
- Well, it's great, isn't it? Does it work?
- Nah, the bastard's asking me to register...

Nibbler:

The husband comes home suddenly from the internet...

...from Matrixnet.

will he find what he is looking for )

Medvedev, during his reign, has dispelled the political myth that if any fool is shown on TV every day, the fool will become influential.

>

I updated the gadgets on my desktop: the exchange rate, the weather forecast...In the evening, my wife sat down at the computer and marvelled: "What gadgets! Oh, what gadgets!" I came closer and saw that she was reading my correspondence on the dating site: "What a bastard you are! Oh, you bastard!"

IDLER:
... maths rests

it's a friendly caricature.

Electricity does not exist either, because in some African tribe of Tumba-Yumba, in the process of evolution, only the concept of neutron and prton evolved, but the concept of electron did not evolve. By the way, mathematics has never been a universal language of the universe, but has been and remains a universal language of description of this universe by man. Probably some group of psychologists are fired on mathematics.

A little boy walks into a hairdresser's. The barber immediately recognises him and tells his customers:
- Look, that's the dumbest boy in the world! I'll prove it to you.
The barber holds a dollar in one hand and 25 cents in the other. He calls out to the boy, who comes up and picks out 25 cents. Everyone laughs, the boy leaves. On the way back, a customer catches up with the boy and asks:
- Why did you pick 25 cents and not $1?
- Because the day I pick $1, it's game over.
Reason: