[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 361

)

>

As I was walking through the park for lunch, I noticed an old woman sitting on a bench
sobbing bitterly. I asked her:
- Madam, why are you crying so hard? Are you grieving?
- I have a 22-year-old husband at home. We have sex every morning and then
he gets up, fries pancakes, sausages, fresh fruit, brews
freshly ground coffee, and brings it all to me in bed.
- Well, that's great. Why are you crying?
Granny, continuing to sob:
- For lunch he makes homemade chicken soup and fresh vegetables and bakes
my favorite chocolate pecan cakes. And then he makes
making love to me again.
- That's great. So why are you crying?
Still sniffling:
- He makes a great beef steak for dinner, a delicious dessert, and then
he and I make love until 2:00 a.m.!
- Well I really don't understand, madam, what are you not happy about???
Granny, sobbing and going on a howl:
- I'M IN-I-N-G-I-N-G-I-N-G-O-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U

sever30:

out of harm's way - he was executed...

yeah, that made me shudder, too...

I heard on the radio yesterday that somewhere in a museum there are 20 (TWENTY!!!) perpetual motion machines with an efficiency between 300 and 500, but looked at the fuel gauge and went to a petrol station...

...out of harm's way - in a museum ))

sanyooooook:

But there'll be less of these freaks (mate)

Which of the two (three) do you mean? The psycho who needed paramedics or the cop who can't even tie up a psycho properly?

And why do you think there'll be fewer of them? Because their heads are on the pavement? Is that normal for you?

=============

gip:

Which of the two (three) do you mean? The psycho who needed the orderlies or the cop who can't even tie up a psycho properly?

And why do you think there'll be fewer of them? Because their heads are on the pavement? Is that normal for you?

I think so for the same reason that the person from the video criticizing the new bill thinks it will be worse than the previous one.

Put yourself in the cop's shoes, what would you do just to be honest? Call a corpsman and have them do it for you and stand there and watch a naked psycho dance in your place of work)))

sanyooooook:

Поставь себя на место мента, что бы ты сделал только честно? Вызвал бы санитаров которые сделали бы это за тебя и стоял бы смотрел как на твоём рабочем месте отплясывает голый псих )))

I see, so for you this kind of detention is normal. If you get smacked in the head during a detention, the doctor will cure you (see above :))) After treatment, you'll be a little easier :)

Reason: