[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 31

Folks, don't let this thread get taken down either. There's already been one.

It's just transliteration rules, not a switch to Latin.

It's only five kilos...

;)))

2 a.m., bar, everything is closed. German mouse comes out of the mink, looks around - no cat, rushes to the bar, pours himself a beer, drinks it and flies back to the mink. In a minute a French mouse shows up, looks around - no cat, runs to the bar, pours a glass of wine, drinks it and runs back to the hole. Mexican mouse comes out - no cat, tequila, mink.
Russian mouse looks out - no cat, runs to the bar, pours 100 grams, drinks, looks around - no cat, pours the second, drinks - no cat, pours the third, then the fourth and fifth... after the fifth sits down, looks around - no cat! - stretches her muscles and mutters angrily: "Well we'll fuckin' wait..."

-Russian Central Bank, looks like this.

- (You have to ask, why is there a Freemasons' sign on that coin?)

from there...

:)))

And the guy on the right looks like the president of the United States.

Among the novelties, let us single out a five-kilogram gold coin of the value of 50,000 rubles with a diameter of 130.0 mm and purity of 999. On its obverse framed by a stylized rim, there is a relief image of the emblem of the Bank of Russia, a double-headed eagle with wings downcast, under it a semicircular inscription "BANK OF RUSSIA", below - the year of minting ("2010").Below there is the year of minting ("2010") and relief depictions of state symbols that have been used for the design of banknotes since the establishment of the State Bank - the Coats of Arms of the Russian Empire, the emblem of the Russian Provisional Government, the Coats of Arms of the RSFSR and the USSR. There are inscriptions: in the upper circle - the face value of the coin - "FIFTY THOUSAND RURLEYS", the designation of metal according to the Periodic Table of Elements by Dmitry Mendeleyev, the date of minting of the coins, the year of their issue and the date of issue.Mendeleev's Periodical System of Elements, proof, trademark of the Saint Petersburg Mint, weight of precious metal in purity and serial number of the coin. Reverse: relief images in patterned medallions depicting the portraits of Emperor Alexander II and the first Administration of the Bank of Russia: Stieglitz (1860-1866) and E.I. Laman (1867-1881), the Governor of the Bank of Russia. The coins are as follows: the building of the Central Board of the State Bank in St.Petersburg (1860-1918), griffins - fragments of the Bank Bridge on the Griboyedov Canal in St.Petersburg, at the bottom there is a three-line inscription "THE BANK OF RUSSIA was founded in 1860". The coins are limited to 50 copies.

The coins are legal tender of the Russian Federation and shall be accepted at face value into all kinds of payments without any limitations.

brici >>:
- Спрашивается,откуда на монете,знак масонов ?)

It's Peter's Finec, the bank bridge.

That's bullshit.

And there's no such badge.

It has nothing to do with the Bank of Russia.

kombat >>:

здания Центрального управления Государственного банка в Санкт-Петербурге (1860-1918)

Right

"Calyon Rusbank"

:)))

Now I sit and wonder who's in there with Rusbank...

"February 2. Texted my girlfriend 'Happy beautiful Groundhog Day'. Wrote that I was an asshole and a bastard. Tried calling her. Wouldn't pick up. Remembered she was on her "critical days" and calmed down. In the evening I reread my text message and saw that I had missed the "p" in "Surka".
Reason: