I need a simple script. Can anyone really write it without reasoning and demagogy? I'm willing to pay. - page 5

Korey >> :

to small

three fast closing order scripts
script parameters:
Magic = 0 ;// selectivity, all Pipsing scripts have magic=0
Slippage = 3; // slippage for AC
change through compilation

P.S. Please!))) this is the branch to sharpen Pipsing scripts.

I would like to see a script made that could close an individual order by dragging and dropping it on the order line to make the set of your scripts more functional. At the same time I would like the same script to be able to close both bai and sell orders, I hope this is possible. The opening price of the order closest to the point of throwing is determined and everything else is based on it. Thank you for your very necessary work for many.

to khorosh
I wouldn't do it for myself))) I mean, it's cool.
here - try it.
has two modes:
0 - the nearest order
1. Sweeps all and all types at a given distance (as many as you will catch).

Korey >>:
to khorosh
Для себя бы такое не стал делать))) в смысле прикольно
вот - попробуйте.
имеет два режима:
0 - один самый наиближайший ордер
1. метет всех и все типы на заданном растоянии (сколько попадется )

Thank you very much!

Sorry to barge in. Had a look at the Pipsing_Setup_Buy_Sell script. Great script! Thanks to the person who made it! Can you add a couple more functions to this script? In order the script could open a certain number of deals (e.g., 2-3) with SL and TP options for each order? Thank you in advance for any reply.

there is also one of these: order + steam train of 5 pending,
Take (+stop) is the pending price == garland, ladder, train, etc.,
It works cool, I haven't used it for a long time, I'll find it, check it again and post it.

Thank you for replying. Yes, really interesting. I had a slightly different idea in mind, though. To place 2 or more orders at once - not pending, i.e. the real picture would be as follows: two deals open at once in the same direction at the same current quote, for example SELL and SELL with specified lots, SL and TP.

unclear, take your time to explain

Monah писал(а) >>
Thanks for the reply. Yes, really interesting. Really, I had a slightly different idea in mind. I want to place 2 or more orders at once - not pending orders, i.e. the real situation will be like this: two deals will be opened at once in one direction at one and the same current quote, for example SELL and SELL with specified lots, SL and TP.

but 1 order in a double lot, not the same thing

Prival >> :

but 1 order in a double lot, it's not the same

The targets are probably different.

TheXpert is right, the objectives are different. Exactly, you need two trades to open, not one with double the lot.
Reason: