Who has a good pipsqueak? - page 2

Wow! No one's been here... and here! All the old-timers! Yeah, and no one's attacking! Amazing!

All right, well, thank you all very much. I'll get back to everyone.

Figar0:
But ask another question: "sell for good money good pipswitch", maybe someone will respond.

You see... Many people sit around with their genius pips and really can't work. For obvious reasons.

In principle, I could BUY a pipswitch. But, then I will keep the idea to myself. And what is the use, for a person who will sell it to me? All the same, no one else will not buy. If he gets the idea, he will be able to work on his own. Although... on the other hand, better a tit...

bstone:
q-unit wrote (a):
Mnh-mnh. It's all a sham, apparently, that there are pipers who show positive results on demo.
There are no pipers that meet your criterion as they went out of fashion a long time ago. There are scalpers who work both on the demo and on the real account. That is why no one is responding.

Now I understand. But I do not want to distract these traders from their work on the real account. They have good moustaches of their own. I can only wish them to have good pips.

Strange... there was my answer to Reshetov... and it came up empty...

Prival:
q-unit wrote (a):
Mn-da. It's all a sham, apparently, that there are pipers who show positive results on demo.

And I was wondering how much you would pay for a GOOD Pips?

May I quote the answer above?

You see... Many people sit around with their genius pips and really can't work. For obvious reasons.

In principle, I can BUY a pipswitch. But, then I will keep the idea to myself. And what is the use, for a person who will sell it to me? All the same, no one else will not buy. If he gets the idea, he will be able to work on his own. Although... ...on the other hand, better a tit...

I'll just add that I've never understood the fashionable question - how much are you counting on...

so, in any case, I'll wait for an offer from the seller. I've got e-mail. If anyone's up for it, will write.

Vinin:
Prival:
q-unit wrote (a):
Mn-da. It's all a sham, apparently, that there are pipsers who show positive results on demo.

I was wondering how much you would pay for a GOOD :-) pipswitch ?

I would also like to know.

It would be utterly taffatological to quote my post again... So I'll just answer - the answer is located just above.

Sincerely.

KimIV:

and me... give me two...

I don't need two... one is enough...

oh, you have such a pipsqueak.

It's good that you have one.

q-unit писал (а):

In principle, I could BUY a pipsqueak. But, then, I'll keep the idea to myself. What's the use to the person who sells it to me? All the same, no one else will not buy. If he gets the idea, he will be able to work on his own. Although... on the other hand, better a bird...

If you sell, the point - the money, payment for the idea, implementation, time spent, labor, etc.. and if you give - the point is to make you happy? I'm not evil, even more likely kind, but nice even I do not have enough for all)

Reshetov:
I can give you a concrete example of a pipsqueak priced at $1500. Statistically there are already 8 sales, no customer feedback yet.

We seem to be doing something wrong, it turns out that money can be made much easier) The old girl is a ruble, 10 is a dime.

Figar0:
q-unit wrote (a):

In principle, I could BUY a pipsqueak. But, then, I'll keep the idea to myself. What's the use to the person who sells it to me? All the same, no one else will not buy. If he gets the idea, he will be able to work on his own. Although... ...on the other hand it's better to have a bird...

If you sell, the point is money, payment for the idea, implementation, time and labour spent, etc., and if you give it away, the point is to make you feel good? I am not evil, even more likely kind, but nice even I have not enough for all)

I will not argue with you. People are different: someone will say, I do not need any ideas, give me the money and enough, someone will say otherwise, and try to work off the idea.

In any case, a person can write to the post and make his offer, HIM acceptable.