How much is needed.... - page 15

Sart:

According to VTE it turns out that each chart has its own life, sort of without any logical connection to the charts of other instruments.
And what about the crosses and their correlation? Here in one of the branches there was a topic concerning interdependence of instruments with the purpose of identifying the momentum of moving through the crosses due to a delayed reaction of correlation. So I decided to write this topic (technically this idea is not rubbish) and wrote an indicator that shows a symbol quote recalculated using several consecutive crosses. The result was devastating - the difference of 1-2 points for a very short time. The indicator may be different in some other cases, but I think it is the fact of mutual influence.

By the way, while I was writing the canadian bounced from 1.0020 to 1.0113 in a normal way... Just at the level of my indicator :-) which is nice.

Of course, crosses can give extra confidence, that much is clear. If X/Y * Y/Z = X/Z and there are recognizable waves (better impulses) on the instruments on the left side of the ratio, then you can figure out what would be on the instrument on the right side if there is any doubt.

Two unidirectional zigzags on the left may well make an impulse on the right - whatever EWP theorists say about the different nature of impulse relative to corrections. And two multi-directional pulses on the left would make some kind of complex correction on the right...

Cronex:
Sart:

According to VTE, it turns out that each chart has a life of its own, sort of even without any logical connection to the charts for the other instruments.
And what about the crosses and their correlation? Here in one of the branches there was a topic concerning interdependence of instruments for identification of impulse momentum of movement through the crosses due to delayed reaction of correlation. So I decided to write this topic (in principle the idea is not technically rubbish) and wrote an indicator that shows a symbol quote recalculated using several consecutive crosses. The result was devastating - the difference of 1-2 points for a very short time. The indicator may be different in some other cases, but I think it is the fact of mutual influence.
For cross instruments the question is interesting, of course. During all my observations of cross-instruments GBPJPJ, EURJPY (about one month) I have never registered two waves of the same time.
I have never managed to register more than two waves directed to the same direction. I do not know why.
As for the presence of mutual influence, I'm not objecting - of course it must be present. But I do not know how to calculate this influence and use it in trading.

Mathemat:

Of course, crosses can give extra confidence, that much is clear. If X/Y * Y/Z = X/Z and there are recognizable waves (better impulses) on the instruments on the left side of the ratio, then you can figure out what would be on the instrument on the right side if there is any doubt.

Two unidirectional zigzags on the left may well make an impulse on the right - whatever EWP theorists say about the different nature of impulse relative to corrections. And two differently directed pulses on the left could make some kind of complex correction on the right...

Continuing the conversation...
So there is a correlation after all ( just kidding...)

Mathemat:

And the two multidirectional pulses on the left are some kind of complex correction on the right...

What if we calculate something like this logic: several consecutive crosses, use them to calculate the probability of price evolution (well, as a ball of wagons) and try to forecast the movement of the target instrument from this result. There is an assumption that the accuracy of the forecast may increase.

Cronex:
By the way, while I was writing the canadian bounced from 1.0020 to 1.0113 in a normal way... Just at the level of my indicator :-) which is nice.
And the funny thing is, that this movement was predicted by my other indicator at 6:00 on the Alpari server :-), I must admit, that I failed to correctly estimate the rebound level, according to my predictions it should have stopped at 1,0080.

Lord_Shadows:

Well, joke's a joke, but I did find time to review Spearman and Pearson. As perceptions change over time, so do the methods of application.

Cronex:
Lord_Shadows:

Well, joke's a joke, but I did find time to review Spearman and Pearson. With time perception changes, so do the methods of application.

On the subject of time and variability of perception, that's 100% true.
A year ago I think I didn't see or understand anything at all...
Although I think in a year I will understand even better and will look up to myself today.
One thing I hope, after one year, I will increase my income and decrease nerve component of trading...

Lord_Shadows:
and reduce the nerve of the trade...
My best wishes :-)
Reason: