WACKENA unravels 2007 championship deal analysis

Almost exactly a copy of WACKENA's 2nd place advisor

----

Revised it and made some changes of my own.

The improved release really worked out better, entering less often, there are fewer losses

- I opted for 3-5-6 months until 18.09.2007 and ran it for the Championship period

...I'll post the state later

here's the improved version ... I just ran it on another broker, 10 lots there instead of 5

The Championship run turned out without any losses

On the range where optimisation was done there are lots of craps (I'll show you later)

So...?

KimIV:
so what?

Hi Igor, I'm kinda wondering what to do with this stuff now :-)

requires optimisation... 2008 is not as good

improved release not a single moose in 2008

YuraZ писал (а):
Hello, Igor,

Hey, Yuri! Is your ICQ spamming you?

KimIV:
YuraZ wrote (a):
Hi Igor,

Hi, Yur! Is your ICQ spamming you?

There is such a thing well... as if I'm not hiding yet... :-) my prices are high so usually a couple of phrases ... then price and no spam

YuraZ:
KimIV:
so what...?

... I'm kind of wondering what to do with this stuff now :-)

Bet on the real one and make some dough, what else? :)

goldtrader:
YuraZ:
KimIV:
so what...?

... kinda wondering what to do with this stuff now :-)

Betting on real money and mowing dough, what else is there? :)

it's worth it... a couple of days ago today two accounts had pluses, buy from yesterday was an improved release

more optimisation ... ( let's just say I'm learning it ) my optimizer for two weeks before the championship... I haven't done much with it yet.

All I've read about the optimization + my own guesses

Optim from 11.01.2007 until now ...

I try to take samples that do not show maxima, but where the same parameters appear more often, the profit does not fluctuate and the drawdown is smaller

i.e. i take average values of a group of parameters in an acceptable range, i need to change the computer 2 GHz and 2 Giga is not enough

i need to change computer to a different one. 3 - 7 hours and then i get serious options

Have you run it since year 2004, or at least since 01.01.2007?
I'm just curious how stable it is in principle.

And it would be desirable to compare such tests on History Centre and Alpari quotes.

And in general, I cannot understand how you can optimise an EA in the last 2-3 months if the situation changes drastically over the course of a day in the current market. Unless it's before a short-term championship, and hopefully it will pass.

Serg_ASV писал (а):
And in general, I cannot understand how you can optimise an EA in the last 2-3 months if the situation changes drastically over the course of a day in the current market.
What is the right way to do it?

Serg_ASV писал (а): the situation changes dramatically overnight in the current market.
This is a standard excuse which means nothing without quantitative criteria. By what metrics does it change dramatically?

Mathemat:
Serg_ASV wrote: The situation changes dramatically overnight in the current market.
This is a standard excuse, which means nothing without quantitative criteria. By what metrics does it change dramatically?

There was a clear bullish trend on the Euro Pound pair at the end of 2007. And on January 15, it instantly turned into a bearish trend, and it fell by 200 pips in 2 days.
Hence - adjusting the EA for the last 2-3 months will lead to unpredictable consequences.
Or am I wrong about something?
Reason: