THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 8

I got a good result on the principle of car acceleration, we shift into second gear, i.e. we change the significant parameters of the indicator settings before the trend is over, in flat we go into first gear, this method has good results with me, it shows trends, it squeezes them out completely worse in the flat. As for the number of logics, I think all consistently profitable ones should be used.

Why don't we all work together here, each to the best of our ability, to write an expert? It might be instructive, even if the idea turns out to be "rubbish". Anybody here to support the idea?

If anyone's interested, I suggest we start by identifying the components of the strategy. I propose to start simple, to combine a trend expert and flat expert, select them together from publicly available ones, or write them myself if there are worthy ideas that have not been implemented yet.

"What will the pack say?"

What's there to say? I don't mind. Another option is to look for the most profitable Expert Advisors in the Championship. I should load the equity charts on them - there is such an indicator here somewhere. Then, we have added the equity charts to the chart and have a look at where they go in different directions. These EAs will be suitable for combining into one Expert Advisor.

leonid553:
What's there to say? I do not mind. There is another option - look for the most profitable Expert Advisors in the Championship, and these EAs will be suitable for merging into one Expert Advisor.

Who will give them to us?)

Figar0:
leonid553:
What's there to say? I do not mind. There is another option - look for the most profitable EAs in the Championship, and these EAs will be suitable for combining into one EA.

Who will give them to us?)
If you search around, you can find relatives of most EAs. I've found some of them, while others were referred to in this forum. But it is hard to understand someone else's programme.

It is unlikely who will agree in the open all their best ideas to attach, the idea of course, very good to combine ideas and brains, but every good idea costs time and effort I think I'm not ready to break myself to take all in the open access to put their work and I think many do

Well, no one is suggesting that you put the best ideas out there. You can have a standard one that's at least marginally profitable. One that everyone here understands.

lovova:
It is unlikely who will agree to put all their best ideas in the open, the idea is certainly very good to combine ideas and brains, but every good idea costs time and effort I admit that I am not ready to break myself in order to lay out my developments in the open access, and I think many do.

Maybe I should put it another way. For the realliation of a normal idea there are not enough human and machine resources. But this raises another question - "Why do we need it then?" I can answer this in person. But ideas are floating around in the air. I have recently downloaded a Pips Manager from the forum. I have noticed that it started to give some profit on the daily chart. But if you change the conditions, it will sell everything.

Although I think the problem is different. Those who need money - they make it, those who don't - are looking for a way to earn it. Or maybe I'm wrong. You can put ideas out there, but in most cases you can't do it alone. You need teamwork. And we do not know how to work in a team or do not want to. Which is the same thing. I said this about me.

But it is possible to make a primitive attempt...

First of all, billet the united expert:

//+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
//+---------------------------------------------------------------------+

#property copyright "......"
#property link      "http://www.... ... ..."

//---- input parameters
extern bool    vers_1 =true; // выключатель 1
extern bool    vers_2 =true; / / выключатель 2
extern bool    vers_n =true; // выключатель n
//--------------------------------------------------------
... .... .... ... ...
//--------------------------------------------------------

int start()
  {
  //----- Вывод информации на экран -----------------------------------------------
string info="";
string on_off="---------------------------------------------------"+  "\r\n";
if (vers_1)on_off=StringConcatenate (on_off,"vers_1 - включена. ", "\r\n");
else         on_off=StringConcatenate (on_off,"vers_1 - отключена. ","\r\n");
if (vers_2)  on_off=StringConcatenate (on_off,"vers_2 - включена. ","\r\n");
else         on_off=StringConcatenate (on_off,"vers_2 - отключена. ","\r\n");
... ... ...
if (vers_n)  on_off=StringConcatenate (on_off,"vers_n - включена. ","\r\n");
else         on_off=StringConcatenate (on_off,"vers_n - отключена. ","\r\n");
info=StringConcatenate(info,on_off,"\r\n");
info=StringConcatenate(info,"\r\n");
Comment(info);

//----------------------------------------------------------------
if (vers_1) {                    //если  "выключатель" включен
if (!ExpertOrder(Magic _1)) {//если ордеров 1 версии нет   
{ .... .... ....}}} 
//------------------------------------------------------------------
if (vers_2) {                    //если  "выключатель" включен
if (!ExpertOrder(Magic _1)) {//если ордеров 2 версии нет   
{ .... .... ....}}} 
... ... ... ...
if (vers_n) {                    //если  "выключатель" включен
if (!ExpertOrder(Magic _n)) {//если ордеров n- версии нет   
{ .... .... ....}}} 

} 
//----
   return(0);  
  }
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//---- Функция проверки наличия ордеров эксперта ----------------------------------+
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
// false - ордеров данной версии нет;                                           |
// true  - есть ордера данной версии;                                           |
bool ExpertOrder (int VersionID){
bool result=false;
int  _OrdersTotal=OrdersTotal();
if (_OrdersTotal>0) {
    for (int j=0; j<_OrdersTotal; j++) {    
      if (OrderSelect(j, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
        if (OrderMagicNumber()==VersionID) 
           { result=true;  break; }       //Найден ордер принадлежащий эксперту
        else   
           { result=false; } 
       }      
     }        
   }
else { result=false; }  
//---------------------        
return(result);
}
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Experts may work simultaneously, each with its own magik and recognition of market conditions and readjustment should be made in each expert. If this condition is not met, when the market situation changes, losses are inevitable, because the targets and stops should be different in a flat and in a trend. In general, the set of profitable Expert Advisors should show the best results by locking losing Expert Advisor positions.
Reason: