WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 5

Bauleken:

You may not know, but I know which deals may or may not have been done.
The deals don't go through there. Transaction 4861815 doesn't pass. 4861603, 4861905, same thing. The list could go on for a very long time. But you don't see the point in it.

ZS
It's funny that you teach me that the chart shows a Bid. :))
You will learn to pipsize in such a way on MetaQuotes Quotes and then see how it would look like on Alpari. That will be the answer. Otherwise it's like talking about oysters with someone who has never eaten them.

HAMITA, sir!

Let's see what kind of knowledge hides behind such firm convictions!
So, trade 603, sell at 3:01 at 0.6978, closed at 3:04 at 0.6977.
There were two Alpari minute bars at that time:
- at 2:57 high-0.6976 and low-0.6975
- в 3:04 0,6976-0,6975
- adding the next bar at 3:24 0.6977-0.6976.
As you can see the 603 trade at 0.6978 could not be open. There was no price above 0.6977 on Alpari at that time.
There was no such price at Alpari from 2:34 to 11:57 (0.6977-0.6948).
That is, there could be no trades 603, 815, 905 on Alpari at all.
However, if the trades 603, 815, 905 were made in the same direction, in the nearest future, on Alpari quotes (0.6977-0.6975), they would have all closed with profit. There was no reason for the stop loss to be triggered. The price went in this direction to ASK 1,6950.

Maybe you can teach me something else?

Bauleken:
I think they did, but the quotes on EURGBP are definitely not the same as on Alpari. My pipers don't make as much money on Alpari as they do on MetaQuotes. :)

Put your piper out there... Interesting to test

There are no mistakes - it's just a blatant overnight piper that lives on slightly noisy quotes of this cross with such a low spread of 2 pips. We have already set the filters a bit thinner - let's see what happens next.

No matter how much we argue about it, the fact remains that this councillor is making a fortune!

None of the participants did not stop anyone from making the same thing.

I saw a message on the forum somewhere (I cannot find it again), that the strategy is well known.

Who knows, please tell me.

Renat:
There are no mistakes - it's just a blatant overnight piper that lives on slightly noisy quotes of this cross with such a low spread of 2 pips. We have already set the filters a bit thinner - let's see what happens next.

Here we go, it's getting more interesting :)

Gorillych:
Bauleken:

You may not know, but I know which deals may or may not have been done.
The deals don't go through there. Transaction 4861815 doesn't pass. 4861603, 4861905 are the same. The list could go on for a very long time. But you don't see the point in it.

ZS
It's funny that you teach me that the chart shows a Bid. :))
You will learn to pipsize in such a way on MetaQuotes Quotes and then see how it would look like on Alpari. That will be the answer. Otherwise it's like talking about oysters with someone who has never eaten them.

HAMITA, sir!

Let's see what kind of knowledge hides behind such firm convictions!
So, trade 603, sell at 3:01 at 0.6978, closed at 3:04 at 0.6977.
There were two Alpari minute bars at that time:
- at 2:57 high-0.6976 and low-0.6975
- в 3:04 0,6976-0,6975
- adding the next bar at 3:24 0.6977-0.6976.
As you can see the 603 trade at 0.6978 could not be open. There was no price above 0.6977 on Alpari at that time.
There was no such price at Alpari from 2:34 to 11:57 (0.6977-0.6948).
That is, there could be no trades 603, 815, 905 on Alpari at all.
However, if the trades 603, 815, 905 were made in the same direction, in the nearest future, on Alpari quotes (0.6977-0.6975), they would have all closed with profit. There was no reason for the stop loss to be triggered. The price went in this direction to ASK 1,6950.

Maybe you can teach me something else?

Well, many trades would not have been closed at all. So the profit would have been smaller. So it would have been easily covered by the loss. Do you know what the expected payoff is?
I'm not going to teach you anything. Just do not argue when you do not understand what we are talking about.

sashken:
Bauleken:
I think they did, but the quotes on EURGBP are definitely not the same as on Alpari. My pipers don't make as much money on Alpari as they do on MetaQuotes. :)

Put your piper out there... Interesting to try it out

Dear sashken. I have different views than you. I hope you'll understand me. I have a real pip-switch and it even may have made profit in real time (it didn't take long for the dealers to figure it out). So one either has to take my word for it or not. There is no point in me cheating.

Renat:
The bad thing is that we have been testing our EAs without these filters. Apparently they will filter more than just one currency pair.

Bauleken:

There you go, a lot of the trades wouldn't have happened at all. So the profit would have been smaller. So it would have been easily covered by the loss. Do you know what the expected payoff is?
I'm not going to teach you anything. Just don't argue when you don't know what you're talking about.
It doesn't mean anything to you. As he trades here, he would trade on Alpari's quotes. There's not even a moose in the draft there.
As for the expected payoff you probably need to talk to vinvin, he obviously spits on your math background from the big bell tower.)
Did I answer you without understanding what he's talking about? Do you have anything to say about the numbers I quoted?
You are just being VERY rude!

Gorillych:
Renat:
The bad thing is that we have been testing our EAs without these filters. Apparently they will filter more than just one currency pair.
I suggest you don't stop there - blame some more.
Reason: