I am plagued by questions of the universe - page 3

solar:

Physicists, by the way, have a new theory every 20 years. In about 100 years the whole world will be laughing at the android collider.

Something on the level of - to verify that a hammer can really hit your fingers, you have to build a 500:1 scale hammer

That's what EVERYTHING is for.

Why reinvent the wheel when others can build it for you?

FAGOTT:

everything scatters, with acceleration - a result of so-called dark energy. More specifically, the "dark energy repulsion effect".

"Scattering" is best seen for clusters of galaxies and galaxies and worse at the subatomic level. This is due to the existence of so-called fundamental interactions between particles at the subatomic level - such as the strong nuclear interaction.

But, if the existing theory of the existence of dark energy is correct, eventually it will break all the bonds of matter at the subatomic level as well and the end of the world will come.

But don't be scared - the solution to the equation of state for dark energy has not yet been found and this scenario remains an unproven hypothesis.

When it will be found, then we will have to piss.

Although, it seems, we will have to piss anyway.....

It seems to me that "the result of so-called dark energy" is the result of interaction of our universe with its "beyond", i.e. with the next level of the universe. There are scientific assumptions that black holes are passages there (to the next level or previous).

artmedia70:
It would be true if everyone saw differently due to the individuality of each individual, but we all see the same thing. And animals see, albeit differently, with the same physical properties.

This is not an entirely accurate statement. The film Inception is a different point of view. Imagine that there is a common visualizer for all of us. :)

TarasBY:
It's not really a credible statement. The film Inception is a different point of view. Imagine that there is a common visualiser for all of us. :)

I have meant a slightly different position on this view of the issue, just beyond the quoted post.

What's the film about? What is it about?

So if someone sees a moose in their account, it's not really )))) In fact someone sees it as a profit )))))

artmedia70:

I've signalled a slightly different, my own position on this view of the question just beyond the quoted post.

What's the film about? What's it about?

Here.

solar:
So if someone sees a moose in their account, it's not really )))) In fact someone sees it as a profit )))))
And under communism - we are "doing who knows what"... :)))

TarasBY:
Here.
Thank you, let's have a look.

>

gpwr:

Misunderstanding #1. Scientists claim the universe is expanding, galaxies are scattering in different directions...

Nonsense. They claim a lot of things and we're still burning hydrocarbons.

FAGOTT:

Everything is scattering with acceleration - a result of so-called dark energy. More specifically, the "dark energy repulsion effect"...

Same nonsense. Dark matter was invented (like neutrinos) to make ends meet somehow on the "law" of conservation of energy.
solar:
Physicists have a new theory every 20 years, by the way. In about 100 years, the whole world will be laughing at the android collider.

Something on the level of - to verify that a hammer can really hit your fingers, you have to build a hammer on a scale of 500:1

Used to. Already started.

So: ladies and gentlemen! (Ta-da-da-mm!!!) For the first time in the arena of this circus! A strategic mistake in modern physics