Wishes for MQL5 - page 110

IN THE CASE OF WIDESPREAD INTRODUCTION OF MT5 AS IT IS NOW, ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD EVER TRADE FOREX...

sllawa3 >> :
WHEN WILL THE PLATFORM BE SET UP TO SERVE THE TRADER'S INTERESTS AND NOT THOSE OF A DT....INSTEAD OF EXPANDING OPPORTUNITIES IN MT5 THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE...(EG COUNTER-TRADING ON SHORT AND LONG POSITIONS) AND EVEN NONSENSE IS CHANGING POSITIONS THEMSELVES UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS....ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD TRADE ON 5M IF THE CHOICE WAS BETWEEN MT4 AND MT5

Here the orderlies came running and took the comrade to his room: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120850

After the patient begins to realise what kind of light he is in, it is possible to transfer him to another one: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121019

Well, the interest is not just in forex!

I, for example, like Basilio the Cat, am waiting for access to the MICEX and RTS.

;) and most importantly: the introduction of mt5 among the banks and brokers of the russian Federation.

ZS: the answer to the post sllawa3

WHY INSTEAD OF EXPECTING A TERMINAL WITH ADVANCED TRADING OPPORTUNITIES, WITH EXPANDED PROGRAMMING CAPABILITIES, WITH A STREAMLINED MULTICURRENCY TESTER AND THE ABILITY TO SAVE TICK HISTORY, IF DESIRED, WE HAVE RECEIVED A TERMINAL WITH REDUCED TRADING CAPABILITIES AND CONDITIONS.... WHEN WILL THE INTERESTS OF THOSE WHO TRADE ON THE TERMINAL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF THOSE WHO HAVE MONEY FROM TRADERS OFFERING THIS TERMINAL...

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE TOTALITY OF ALL POSITIONS IS SOMETIMES USEFUL, BUT NOT IN A COMPULSORY WAY... AT THE EXPENSE OF REDUCING TRADING OPPORTUNITIES...

kombat >> :

Well, the interest is not just in forex!

I, for example, like Basilio the Cat, am waiting for access to the MICEX and RTS.

;) and most importantly: the introduction of mt5 among the banks and brokers of the russian Federation.

ZS: the answer to the post sllawa3

well rts on lite, for example, there are

keekkenen >> :

>> well, the rts is on the lite, for instance.

I meant real, full-fledged access to the exchange via a real broker.

And there's a cfd on many of them... no problem...

kombat писал(а) >>

Well, the interest is not just in forex!!!

ZS: the answer was to sllawa3

alpari answered that they were NOT planning access to micex and rts... :-(

Aleksander >> :

Alpari has replied that it does NOT plan to access the MICEX and RTS... :-(

And I wouldn't be too disappointed...

;)))

For there are plenty of attractive banks, thereby providing a full cycle of finc-inv services.

The main focus is on them...

Good people! Help me out! I can't figure out what's going on with the traffic - MT5 sucks non-stop and I can't predict the end.I understand that to see a monthly chart for an instrument since 1980, it will still be pumping every year in minutes? Where can I read how this process can be managed. Maybe not to the top, but as they say "help those who can, we are not local.

P.S. Update exashnikov now also goes without asking the user, in the background?

Reason: