Russian guides for the RTS

The MT5 does not have many world indices available, but I would like to try scalping

I'd like to try scalping on RTS, what forex instruments can be used as guides to

as guides for RTS?

prostotrader:

The MT5 does not have many world indices available, but I would like to try scalping

I'd like to try scalping on RTS, what forex instruments can be used as guides to

as guides for RTS?

This one will not do?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Will this one not work?

Witty, but not profitable.

How is it not available, get another broker and they will be available, snp and the dollar index can probably be used as guides (if it is still relevant), I did not get into it

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I don't know how it's not available, take another broker and they will be available, snp and the dollar index can probably be used as guides (if it's still relevant), I didn't get into it.

Thank you, of course, but you take it... And I trade on FORTS with my broker, which I am not going to change.

prostotrader:

Thank you, of course, but you take it... And I trade on FORTS with my broker, who I have no intention of changing.

)) I took it... you just need quotes from your broker, not trading on it...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
)) I've got it... you just need guide quotes, not trading via a file there...
Thank you, I see.

prostotrader:

as guides for RTS?

I used them when I tried scalping with leashes, although it didn't turn out so well.

альмир мир:
If only oil and the dollar/ruble. i used them when i tried scalping on the guides. although it didn't work out so well.
The RTS index is the MICEX index with a currency component, so I think the MIX (MXI) should definitely be taken into account.

Tried looking at all the supposed guides, but

I don't see any obvious dependencies :(

Can anyone discern?

Files:
Rts_Scalper.mq5  20 kb

prostotrader:

Tried looking at all the supposed guides, but

I don't see any obvious dependencies :(

Can anyone discern?

Strange way ...

- Maybe it's better to measure distance travelled rather than number of trades? All instruments have different liquidity.

- for example 100 trades on Si takes a second, and on MIX 100 may take an hour.

Reason: