A tough arbitration - is there life on Mars?

A continuation of DrawDown's 'Complex Arbitration. "Complex Arbitrage." Unfortunately, DrawDown doesn't want to discuss this topic any more, although it seems to me after modifying his tactics it is possible to earn on bread and butter, and when trading several pairs at a time - enough for caviar... At the moment I'm bringing my Expert Advisor, which uses this system, to a more or less acceptable condition... I will post the stats here, demo MetaQuotes account: Login: 515575; Password: hiu2gpp. I trade irregularly, therefore I may be holding pips too long.

As for small improvements - in the DrawDown topic it was suggested to attach pivots to crossover of traded currencies and to open in the direction of trend of the crossover. I have not decided yet if it is worth it, so I trade without any changes.

That's all for now, I will post the EA later...

That's why he doesn't want to talk about it, because he's on a roll.
However, he had already said enough for the hearing ones to hear.
Go ahead, good luck!

So, a week has passed. During this time I pocketed 590.75 vDp, suffered a drawdown of 3298.65, most of which came from NZDUSD/AUDUSD (~2500). Tried to trade in the direction of the cross trend, but strangely enough it only increased the drawdown, so the choice of trading direction is only due to positive swaps...

This is the best way to swap on these pairs - after all, no one has cancelled Carrie!
Main problem: Profit Factor: 1.17

meta-trader2007 писал (а):
This is the best way to swap on these pairs - after all, no one has cancelled Carrie!
Main problem: Profit Factor: 1.17

This is in its pure form, and here it is used as additional income...

Due to the sudden loss of my Windows, I irrevocably lost the password to my demo account. Now I have new ones, one on MetaQuotes-Demo (login:518301, pass: mof8vmx, realtime state), another one on LiteForex-Demo (login: 1000200381, pass: fm7wjde, realtime state). After two months of testing it will be decided - either one more "sinker" will be added to my collection or I will open real.

------------

As for crosses of traded currencies - practice shows that profit is ALWAYS taken regardless of cross direction...

Crazy_Fox:
During this time I pocketed 590.75 virtual presidents and had a drawdown of 3298.65, most of which went to NZDUSD/AUDUSD (~2500).
Don't you think that such drawdowns put an end to the real use of this strategy?

Crazy_Fox:

Regarding crosses of traded currencies - practice has shown that profit is ALWAYS taken regardless of the direction of the cross...

This is, to put it mildly, a bit presumptuous.

Figar0:
Crazy_Fox:
During this time 590.75 virtual presidents were pocketed, a drawdown of 3,298.65 was overshot, the bulk of which came from NZDUSD/AUDUSD (~2500).
Don't you think that such drawdowns put an end to the real use of this strategy?

No, because this drawdown was "artificial", the purpose of which was to test the system against connection breakdowns and other glitches. Besides, NZDUSD/AUDUSD is quite a "shady" pair and such drawdowns are not uncommon, as well as profits...

SK. писал (а):
Crazy_Fox:

Regarding crosses of traded currencies - practice has shown that profit is ALWAYS taken regardless of the direction of the cross...

That's a bit presumptuous, to say the least.

If it's no secret, why? The system is basically a pips-based one, and there are always +/- 10-15 pips movements...

The pipsqueak system does not produce earnings. Only illusions.

Reason: