Valmars - page 10

claud,

Aah, you're not reading carefully! It all says here: 1sma+3sma+fractal. Valmars will come back from holiday and bake an EA in 15 minutes!)

delyus:

claud,

Aah, you're not reading carefully! It all says here: 1sma+3sma+fractal. Valmars will come back from holiday and bake an EA in 15 minutes!)

Answered already in another thread about everything.

delyus:

claud,

aaaah, you're not reading carefully! It all says here: 1sma+3sma+fractal. Valmars will come back from holiday and bake an EA in 15 minutes!)

I'm back from holiday, but I have a lot of things to do at work ...!

Besides, we have to prepare the EA for the Championship, and it's not an easy thing, you always want to improve, change, add, re-test. I don't think it will be over before the Championship, so let's postpone the experiments until October. Moreover, the concept of "profitable Expert Advisor since year 2000 with the profit factor 2.0 and the drawdown not exceeding 50%" cannot be written in 15 minutes, or even in a year. And why do you need it? Do you have a time machine to go back there and make money on history? Better to fly to the future and bring the EURUSD chart a year ahead!

OK, but what if it's the same advisor?

delyus, in your strategy we need to consider the case where a bar opened under conditions corresponding to the direction of the open order, but started to form in the opposite direction, and the height of the bar is high. So should you wait for the end of its formation with heavy losses, as your strategy is to wait for the opening of a new bar. Maybe you should close the order when the price moves above (below) the high (low) of the previous bar or when the current profit decreases by a certain percentage of the maximum reached in this trade?

khorosh

this can be adjusted by trailing

pl

delyus:

I've been thinking for a long time ...

sell on her low...

buy on her high...

Are you shitting me?

delyus:

price 1.3753, s/l 1.3753, profit -111

how is it possible? is it a bug in the EA?

it's a swap.
Reason: