Valmars - page 9

delyus:
if that doesn't work, then we'll think of a long term strategy, like selling the euro after the fx rate hike and waiting for the fall :)))

I can bet on a daily chart for a month to get 10% a month, and I can enter on a daily chart for a couple of days for a couple of deposits of profit!

vinin,

just look at the eurobucks daily chart to find out how long to wait from a rate cut to a rate hike - it goes like this :)

claud,

i can do that too, it only depends on the size of the lots :)

delyus писал (а):...

claud,

I can do that too, it just depends on the size of the lots :)

We all know how to drain fast! September 11, 2001 for example! Against all the technical analysis data! You'd better not trade the whole depo before you lose it all!

Fractal Power 1.0

Buy order is opened after the completed candle at the opening of a new candle, if by that time there was a downwards fractal or crossing of 1SMA with 3SMA upwards (whichever comes first). Close the position and open a sell order on the opposite signal - after the generated candle at the opening of a new candle, if by that time there was a fractal up or crossing the 1SMA and 3SMA downwards (whichever comes first). Sometimes a fractal appears earlier, sometimes the SMA is crossed earlier. Sometimes the opposite fractal does not appear and the CMA insures against it.

EA parameters:

ShortSMA=1//adjusted and optimized

LongSMA=3//adjustable and optimized, it seems that 2SMA is better here, I should check it out

Тrand true/false //when true, it opens in one direction only, and when opposite signal is given, it closes. If the second fractal downwards or crossing the CMA from the bottom upwards is formed above the previous fractal downwards or crossing the CMA from the bottom upwards - buy opening, on the opposite signal - closing. And so on, until the fractal is formed below the previous fractal upwards or crossing of the MA from upside downwards - in this case, only sell starts and only close the position in the sell direction.

3candle true/false //when true, the position is closed on the formation of 3 single-coloured candles in a row, for example, buy is closed after three consecutive green candles. Therefore, if buy occurred on a green candlestick, the position is closed after two green ones; if buy occurred on a red candlestick (it happens with fractals), then the position is closed after 3 green candlesticks. For a sell the same is true, but the candles are red.

TakeProfit=0

StopLoss=0

TrailingStop=0

MinProfit=0

TrailingStep=0

MAGIC=777

Lots=0.00 //Lots should be set in hundredths, for example 1.37 lots

Risk=0

Period_at_min= 60, 240, 1440 //it should work on the daily, 4hour and hourly rates; we know that everything is meaningless below the hourly rate

Even if there is an error in the direction, the stop point can be set close and you can exit with a minimum loss.

delyus:

A classic fractal, by definition, is formed on 5 bars, not three as shown in your example, so that the opening will be on the third bar from the top (bottom). Of course, you can use any number of bars before and after an extremum.

Hundredths are not allowed everywhere, MinLot and LotStep are determined by server settings.

When there are 5 bars, it may be too late, it should be like in mt4. where hundredths are unacceptable (at alpari and vhs they are acceptable) we will put tenths there, or we will not trade there at all.

by the eye, the profitability should be good, but the eye can deceive, knst

claud, implement this

delyus:
claud, implement this

Share the trend indicator! :)

I'll do anything with it!
Reason: