Forex strategies - page 3

How's that for a strategy? ))) Price goes up, volumes go up - buy / price goes down, volumes go down - sell? )))

artikul:
How do you like this strategy? ))) Price goes up, volumes go up - buy / price goes down, volumes go down - sell? )))

it is not a strategy - it is an MFI indicator, if you are not Williams then you are passing off his ideas as your own

ZS: tick volumes show the number of changed orders/orders, but not the volume of money supply

IgorM:

it's not a strategy - it's an MFI indicator, if you're not Williams, then you're passing off his ideas as your own

I read it in a book on Japanese candlesticks on one of the last pages )))

IgorM:

HH: Tick volumes show the number of changed orders/orders, but not the volume of money supply

You see, I'm a meticulous and anal-retentive person )))) I check everything myself )))) Here is the result of using only two functions - iClose and iVolume)))) When expectation is greater than 6000, what the hell difference does it make what these volumes show?)

artikul:

You see, I'm a meticulous and anal-retentive person )))) I check everything myself )))) Here is the result of using only two functions - iClose and iVolume)))) When the expectation is greater than 6000, do you agree that it makes no difference what these same volumes display))))

No way! Artikul, can you be more specific?

artikul:

You see, I'm a meticulous and anal-retentive person )))) I check everything myself )))) Here is the result of using only two functions - iClose and iVolume)))) With expected payoff exceeding 6000, you may agree that it makes no difference what these same volumes show.)

The main thing is not to fool yourself and know how to use the strategy tester properly, if everything is OK - why wait?

in tick volumes, your code can only find the optimal entry/exit point - depends on the strategy, if the strategy is "to catch candles" - you need large volumes, if you work on "lazy MAs" - a calm market - small volumes

SZZ: I would not write code on Close - great binding to the server time - a shift of a few seconds of server time can greatly affect the results of trade,

imho - this often happens when the code works in profit on a demo account, and for some reason is not in the real, it turns out the shadow candles are a little different

artikul:

You see, I'm a meticulous and anal-retentive person )))) I check everything myself )))) Here is the result of using only two functions - iClose and iVolume)))) When the expectation is greater than 6000, do you agree that it makes no difference what these same volumes display))))

:)))

The iClose function is used only to find candlesticks (or even bars), by the high and low levels of which stop orders are set))) If these levels are broken in either direction, the system starts aggressively adding money and trawling))) That's all there is to it and no waving and brainwashing TA))) We do what the market wants)))

Thank you,

So, no sleeping tonight, I'm going to test manually on different TFs with the good old F12 key :-))

alexey15:

Thank you,

So, no sleeping tonight, I'm going to test manually on different TFs with the good old F12 key :-))

Here is an indicator, not to suffer too much ))))

Files:
iguru.mq4  3 kb
Reason: