The best trend-finding indicator - page 3

Talex:

Hi. Here's a link to the thread with the indicator and discussion.
Thanks for the link. I will look into it on this forum but so far I've found only some strange mq4 code with function on tags. I don't know what it is!

Talex:

Looks like it's all classified. This is bullshit. Foreign devils. Is your code downloading properly?

VBAG:
Talex:

Looks like they're keeping it under wraps. This is bullshit. Foreign devils. Is your code downloading properly?

From my work computer it's downloading with tags too, but from my home computer it's fine.
Files:

I advise you to analyse Bolinger carefully.

Talex:
From my work computer it's also downloading with tags, but from my home computer it's fine.
Thank you very much! I hate western sites, after 15 minutes of work I have an inexplicable desire to smash the monitor (although I read English calmly). The code shows it should be run as an expert. Or would it be better to run it as a script? Of course I would have to remove extern first and so on. What do you think?

FION:
I advise to carefully analyse Bolinger.
I was running a few standard indices on his bands in Omega. Frankly speaking, I did not find any way to use them. Perhaps the abundance of other instruments has led away from the good old Bollinger classics. What exactly is it about him that appeals to you?

VBAG:
FION:
I advise you to analyse Bolinger carefully.
I was running some standard indices on his bands in Omega. Frankly speaking, I did not find any way to use them. Perhaps the abundance of other instruments has led away from the good old Bollinger classics. What exactly is it about him that appeals to you?

It shows all the necessary parameters - direction, strength and start of retardation, you just need to look at it. Everything is in its buffers - calculate and go.

VBAG:
You can see from the code that it has to be run as an expert. Or is it better to do it as a script? Of course, remove extern first, etc. What do you think?

I downloaded it not so long ago, haven't gutted it yet, so I don't know.

FION:
It shows all the necessary parameters - direction, strength and start of deceleration, you just have to see. Everything is in its buffers - calculate and go.
I don't disagree with you. Sometimes it can be very useful to look at old workings with a new eye.

FION:

It shows all the necessary parameters - direction, strength and start of deceleration, you just need to see. Everything is in its buffers - calculate and go.

Using the daily High Low Close is not very useful.)

It shows the relative position of the closing price between the daily High and Low. It takes symbols of one currency and calculates the average value of this currency.

But coloured rectangles look great!!!!

Probably, it should be done as an indicator, look at the lines and see how it will work in practice.
Reason: