best expert advisors (trading robots)

can anybody please suggest a good trading robot

swadeeep:

Unfortunatly, Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know.

EA's doesn't work for retail traders, you should look into custom indicators and strategies, not EA's

Enrique Dangeroux:

Unfortunatly, Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know.

That's true .. 

Yohana Parmi:

That's true .

thats true i was hoping sombody would sspeak. :)

swadeeep:

i am new to forex trading. i have been doing it for a month now. mostly on demo account

initially i have made some profitable trades. almost doubled my demo account. :)

these days almost all my trades are going wrong.

if sombody can suggest me some tools to identfify breakouts. or any other tools that would be useful for a beginner 

this question is the same to ask what should i study to become a sucessfull artitst? there is no way to teach someone to trade, or to create strategies, because there is an infinite different possible combinations for money management and for strategies, you can learn from others just the basic and principles, but the profit is a mile ahead of that

mrluck012:

this question is the same to ask what should i study to become a sucessfull artitst? there is no way to teach someone to trade, or to create strategies, because there is an infinite different possible combinations for money management and for strategies, you can learn from others just the basic and principles, but the profit is a mile ahead of that

may be no need to teach someone to trade, or to create strategies, learn basic and principles, it's enough to use machine learning?)

swadeeep:

It is necessary to treat very cautiously with advisers, since any adviser is capable of making a profit only for a certain period of time (for example, in a flat, moreover, so that the width of the flat would not be greater than this). But in the general case, all the advisors keep the deposit to zero. Most likely, only the developer of this adviser is able to trade profitably, if he is lucky with the situation in the market.

swadeeep:

i am new to forex trading. i have been doing it for a month now. mostly on demo account

initially i have made some profitable trades. almost doubled my demo account. :)

these days almost all my trades are going wrong.

if sombody can suggest me some tools to identfify breakouts. or any other tools that would be useful for a beginner 

I want to advise you to use the classic indicators that are built into MT4. Do not use exotic indicators. For example, I use a good classic Alligator indicator on H4, as well as Bollinger Bands and ADX.

Victor Ziborov:

I want to advise you to use the classic indicators that are built into MT4. Do not use exotic indicators. For example, I use a good classic Alligator indicator on H4, as well as Bollinger Bands and ADX.

Please don't take this guy serious, exotic indicators are the key to profit, Bollinger Bands and ADX are saturated, everybody uses them, you have to create your own indicator, that's the key to sucess, and about machine learning, 

i think it should be amazing to have this software, today even complex games like go , and dota 2, the best players in the world were beaten badly by machine learning, in the future the competition will be in the processing power to discover new trading strategies with machines, 

the big guys with fast CPU's will make more profit

Reason: